Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do faggots and cucks always dye their hair?

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
Is it a sign of autism? Or is it there code to show to others that they like to take it up the ass?

in your opinion*

It's nature. Lots of animals are bright in color (poison dart frog, for example) or uniquely colored to warn that they are dangerous. Humans work the same way.

They are trying to broadcast something about themselves.

depends on the person, it doesnt always look bad.

your avis get better and better
kanye-west-frown-to-smile.gif

Becaaaause they're ssspecl lil snowflakes honey ;)

i dont know some people are just fucking dumb

Because they are distance themselves from what they were born with it

They think they stand out and they’re setting new trends. They’re the “hipsters.” In reality, I can usually identify them as beta cucks or obnoxious feminists. People who’d protest war in a conflict.

Because "LOOK AT ME EVERYONE LOOK AT ME I'M SO UNIQUE AND SPESHUL GIVE ME ATTENTION XDDDDDDDDDDDDD"

Because they are almost always bluepilled, they believe that if they make themselves stand-out from the others, they might stand a chance in being noticed or gaining attention from society, when most of the time it backfires and only makes them look like a fucking clown instead.

in your opinion*
I guess I should have specified, what I meant was crazy colors like rainbow hair or pink, purple, green, blue. If you dye your hair black, brown or even blond I guess its not weird but when they do dumb shit like that I just think they have autism.

It's nature. Lots of animals are bright in color (poison dart frog, for example) or uniquely colored to warn that they are dangerous. Humans work the same way.
Are you implying cucks, faggots and feminazis are dangerous? Maybe there ideology is dangerous to society but thats about the only intimidating thing about them kek.

bc theyre attention seeking shits