Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Why do drug dealers use bitcoin now?

Ihatemylife123

Ihatemylife123

limicel
★★★
Yesterday I was messaging my dealer for 10 mg of Adderall tabs and now he's telling me he takes bitcoin now instead of paper money. I tried to download moon pay which is a bitcoin app and its all so confusing and complicated :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal:. Is anyone having the same problem with their dealers now? I don't even know how bitcoin works.

Yesterday I was messaging my dealer for 10 mg of Adderall tabs and now he's telling me he takes bitcoin now instead of paper money. I tried to download moon pay which is a bitcoin app and its all so confusing and complicated :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal:. Is anyone having the same problem with their dealers now? I don't even know how bitcoin works.
dont do drugs

He's telling you to quit

street drugs are filled with shit these days

He's asking me for bitcoin because he said it was hard for feds to track down and more secretive
You should research it bro.

It's a fucking LEDGER! All it is.

Is a list of who sent what and who got what....

Monero or Arrr is private, btc ain't.

Btc is public!

It's easy to make difficult to trace, but it can be traced. If it's on a Apple or standard Android phone no crypto is safe.

It's an illusion. Of safety.

He's asking me for bitcoin because he said it was hard for feds to track down and more secretive
How is it harder for feds to track? The transactions are literally on a public blockchain :lul: he probably just doesn’t want to carry cash and run the risk of being robbed.

Whores are doing this too. I think it’s because if they try to pay with something with a shit ton of cash it looks sus as fuck. It’s basically money laundering

Cash is still the best option, but if the dealer's smart he should be using Monero for digital transactions and not Bitcoin, because every transaction done with Bitcoin are publicly posted on the blockchain where everyone can see your wallets and the amount exchanged. With Monero, the information on the blockchain is obfuscated so you won't know who sent to whom and for how much.