Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why do deathnics have liquid shits

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
I was at a public toilet minding my own business when this curry enters the stall besides me and starts taking a loud liquid shit. You know that kind of shit that comes in little sharts. Whenever I am at a public toilet all ethnics seem to have this kind of shit. The worst part about this particular incident was that the curry proceeded to talk on the telephone in Hindi while still sharting.

Sign of their divinity

Ethnics won't touch this.

All they eat is pickled tape worms and curry powder, and they wash it down with a glass of sewer water

Well most of them live in countries where sanitary services are a joke so it's natural for them to have diarrhea all the time

Because everything mormal by ethnic standard's is considered a disease by weak ass eurocucks genes.

Would have though on average curries have better shits than jbw cos they not clogged up with all that meat, and have fibre and substance from all that rice, wheat, and legumes no?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back