Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do curryfoids love darker skin men in the west so much?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I keep on seeing very dark poop brown curries dating lightskin curryfoids, it’s so fucking disgusting they waste their beauty on guys as dark as my diarrhea.

My mother told me I would be handsome if I kept out of the sun and kept my skin pale when I was young, and yet I see these darkskins who are fucking my women.

@CopingForBrutality @Grim_Reaper

cPvxCeYk85WwfmnPQgrR2M5i5_0OZFaNwtzWS63D9owTbX4nJ0WKeiAkx4xcYB9x4Uzy5X4MoufSyBdFeg-FDapzXmTTEHTtBsWS6WGO9Ww8hj8VphYBxI94O17mtxvZpDNZ6j3B36hM-jqUFYjD5agUzKZmLUrf8knzU3yPnAKZ61hjtLwvYAlmFW-D7_m4Fu29F5HBWD-8lwSMcSzSdv-CSU3hcPwynrnK2wlijHVQqa8KrrbLByejS5pPtqj0O4i22kZEcehC0uwJrAg7riliBqp_G2tqS4bCsEji4qQFQuF-XJmyYbGNQaLCegN55CREVhbs-oRKehfEXbxpxJU9zglrDG5-AGXdwUGDIlmH43bEsGJFO6oUW2BGNY8SLk_8dBt2V7PQ1O1N-2im3GRePq91MKgsXgb200yO2VHvFftGHKeD3pc6dTgviOISEZMXPkPMwk5nq7aNuauYjKpBD8jTeAwjPH6IDYXP-qTn0YG7_LebSSMGhp4ls0Sj4nRbj6WfsQivULHcCk72m1cU4uDBqGEEwrATfz6YEq5lhw72LLJmsUEX7H6MJMbxa0FvXaB6ftqe9FGEfRNcxu0LAu5sgzHmm1cclKogwBRF3SRdYlcp9vMjRrspmwbIGG7P6tODVNm6pARaZMXbFcvnjAfkxqSropgGNe8roTK5eU61DBOH40HHqZ5YKbEPNjirFzK513uwwQUDzXDKwR1spnYSRH4zxP5oFnMTrAlTN7TuCTjQZDPRropEiEI4KaRoUZWACCl1aNzNe65nQPdcBPb8aL5LW2WoRUOwMIwKfYodsdJnEQ2hNK0ylpCaJNI357JjNIKv-PT1z5kDWa67ChpMB0qoUvFmHR89nHlnjgE66myJijtHIufBBilFwbYg97CVWT4yj-kZ5yK7EVjUk66zStYQzAnfg0tK8snOFCbP=s384-no

both curries so their offsprings IF male will be incel

i don't really understand the curry lore so i don't know why

I don't see this, tbh. :ping:

Those dark-skinned curries just happen to have better bones than us lightskins:fuk:.

Zero you are the only guy with braindamage that is kinda wholesome.
Usually I hate guys with braindamage, but you are so oblivious about it, that it's kinda cute, ngl.

If @Misogynist Curry 卐 lived in the West, he'll actually go ER:lul::lul::lul:.

Those dark-skinned curries just happen to have better bones than us lightskins:fuk:.
Some of them even try to gaslight me into believing I’m dark skin

If @Misogynist Curry 卐 lived in the West, he'll actually go ER:lul::lul::lul:.
Every single curry I’ve seen dating a white/Asian girl here has been a darker curry than me, yet he thinks us lightskin curries are superior to them

Some of them even try to gaslight me into believing I’m dark skin
One time a poopskinned Guju said my skin color was literally black, even though it was light tan, and the people around us were looking at him like he was schizo.

Zero you are the only guy with braindamage that is kinda wholesome.
Usually I hate guys with braindamage, but you are so oblivious about it, that it's kinda cute, ngl.
???

Every single curry I’ve seen dating a white/Asian girl here has been a darker curry than me, yet he thinks us lightskin curries are superior to them
The white foids that date curries are never good-looking anyways. I've seen prettyboy lightskin curries being friends with attractive white foids though.

I keep on seeing very dark poop brown curries dating lightskin curryfoids, it’s so fucking disgusting they waste their beauty on guys as dark as my diarrhea.

My mother told me I would be handsome if I kept out of the sun and kept my skin pale when I was young, and yet I see these darkskins who are fucking my women.
Idk mang, but do send em my way for a filling eggroll experience

Most curry couples I see are plenty close in skin tone. Of course women of all races are slightly lighter skinned than the equivalent man though.
Exactly. OP actually never leaves his basement and doesn't know shit.

Then Why does jbw work on curry foids

This guy always lies.
What he saying isn't entirely true, but it doesn't change the fact that shitskin Dravidians do well, because they're tall and decent-looking at the very least. The reason I'm saying you would go ER here is because I get extremely triggered by it as well.

What he saying isn't entirely true, but it doesn't change the fact that shitskin Dravidians do well, because they're tall and decent-looking at the very least. The reason I'm saying you would go ER here is because I get extremely triggered by it as well.
Majority of the incels in this forum are shitskin Dravidians.
I am yet to see an Indian Punjabicel in this forum. What I have noticed is that I am the only North Indian in this forum. Rest are dravidians and Gangetics.

cucked by your own mom
over

My mother told me I would be handsome if I kept out of the sun and kept my skin pale when I was young, and yet I see these darkskins who are fucking my women. <------?????????
???????

Obviously not if cant even get them. They are those mens women, get over it

btw your mum lied to you, she just wanted to worship whites thats all, probably Hindustani

Last edited:
the only foid cousin (paki) I know for certain that whored around before an arranged marriage to a betabuxxer had a penchant for dark skinned dravidian hindus/Sikh.

I am yet to see an Indian Punjabicel in this forum. What I have noticed is that I am the only North Indian in this forum. Rest are dravidians and Gangetics.
rajasthani here

the only foid cousin (paki) I know for certain that whored around before an arranged marriage to a betabuxxer had a penchant for dark skinned dravidian hindus/Sikh.
what a disgusting whore

Nigga ur literally a dark skin curry

The only Dravidian here is Indracel :feelshaha:

The only Dravidian here is Indracel :feelshaha:
Giga cope.
I have seen tons of Dravidian niggers. Here are names of some I remember—
@Dravidiancel @Tryna Ascend @DespressedCurryCel1 @The guy who tried to expose Jay goptri and there are many more

Giga cope.
I have seen tons of Dravidian niggers. Here are names of some I remember—
@Dravidiancel @Tryna Ascend @DespressedCurryCel1 @The guy who tried to expose Jay goptri and there are many more
nigger faggot.

Toilets crave attention. If it's the only way they can get it, they'll do it.

North west but still better than most northies
Mixed is Mixed. Most of the Rajasthan is in west, and keep seething nigger. I love to see when y'all curries seethe at us Northies.
I am better than you in everyway if I was as low as you I would rope kek
You are still rotting here, nigger.
That means we both are on the same boat.

Last edited:
Some darkies are moggers like Tamils