Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL why do currycel convenience store cashiers act like they’ve never seen a woman before?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/NoStupidQuestions/comments/1dd9rr5/why_do_south_asian_convenience_store_cashiers_act/

Never in my life have I been looked at the way these men look at me. Their eyes widen with a craze and they look at me like they’re trying to sear an image of me onto their eyes. They don’t fucking blink. They don’t take the eyes off me and god forbid I look up from the floor. I have this feeling like something bad is going to happen. I’ve had men look at me with interest or with lust. But this is something entirely different.

:lul: :lul: :lul:

but if they were chad

I swear curries are like the only race you are allowed to be racist to without anyone getting angry (aside from whites as well)

I have this feeling like something bad is going to happen. I’ve had men look at me with interest or with lust. But this is something entirely different.
:blackpill::blackpill:

Currycels give foids nightmares while chad gives foids wet dreams. Brootal