Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do curry parents bully you for your looks

BetterUnborn

BetterUnborn

Banned
-
Like I know I have a big nose and shit skin. Who the fuck do you think gave it to me? :feelsrope::feelsrope:

They wanted Aryan baby even though they've been inbreeding for generations :feelskek:

Truly subhumans

I saw a Indian guy beat up his wife, because the baby was so dark he thought she was cheating on him with a Black guy

I saw a Indian guy beat up his wife, because the baby was so dark he thought she was cheating on him with a Black guy
Based:feelsaww:
He should do paternity test and if baby turns out to be half black, kill the bitch(in minecraft).

Based:feelsaww:
He should do paternity test and if baby turns out to be half black, kill the bitch(in minecraft).
Turns out the baby was his (his grandfather was darker than a abo), he was just coping and couldn't accept the kid was his

Have you even seen an Indian man irl, let alone someone beating his wife cos baby's black, you casually chug beer in maternity wards?:feelskek:

This is so fucking true and brutal! Those shitskins have no one else to blame but themselves for having subhuman genetics and raising their children like shit (bad diet, cucked from NTmaxxing, no sports). And they have the gall to bitch and complain why their children turn out to be ugly, shut in dysfunctional shitskins? Fuck you dumb niggers! You made us that way!

:lul::lul: She should have cheated on him with a white guy and he would have been happy! :feelskek::feelskek:

Someone should tell Indian women there are plenty of white dudes here who will donate sperm :feelskek:

Like I know I have a big nose and shit skin. Who the fuck do you think gave it to me? :feelsrope::feelsrope:
FUcking beat them up! Beat the shit out of your dad and threaten to back slap your mom if she does anything. If she tries anything beat her mercilessly!