Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Why do cucks do shit like this? What is wrong with these people?

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★

@fukmylyf
@chudur-budur

no way that’s not a parody he fucking tasted the cum in the second video lol

Yea, I have read these kind of stuffs on /r/Cuckold sub. One cuck was explaining why everyone should slurp off the cum from his wife's boyfriend's (bull's) dick. He was also saying like cum is full of proteins, amino-acids and shit. Another cuck was pulling off research papers to explain the nutritional value of bull's cum. That whole fucking thread put me into a coma.

Yea, I have read these kind of stuffs on /r/Cuckold sub. One cuck was explaining why everyone should slurp off the cum from his wife's boyfriend's (bull's) dick. He was also saying like cum is full of proteins, amino-acids and shit. Another cuck was pulling off research papers to explain the nutritional value of bull's cum. That whole fucking thread put me into a coma.
There was an urban legend about it in the 2000s; "one ejaculation contains the same amount of proteins, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids as eight ounces of steak, ten eggs, six oranges, and two lemons"

There was an urban legend about it in the 2000s; "one ejaculation contains the same amount of proteins, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids as eight ounces of steak, ten eggs, six oranges, and two lemons"
Kek, fuck.

Queue the website for buying female feces!

Alternatively, they could buy some whey protein and a multivit.

Is slurping cum off your wife's bf's dick the logical conclusion of the organic farming thing cucks buy into?

Queue the website for buying female feces!

Here you go, shippables from LoveRachelle, the choco-shit-cookies --

https://www.loverachelle2.com/shop/shippables/shippable-chocolate-shit-cookies/
Alternatively, they could buy some whey protein and a multivit.

Is slurping cum off your wife's bf's dick the logical conclusion of the organic farming thing cucks buy into?

I think they do it because their wives or bulls want them to, they are so submissive that then can't say "NO". Those posts were just for post-humiliation cope. If a bull forcefully shit on a cuck's face, they will make another thread about the nutritional value of bull's shit.

Not even the decency to eat their own jizz jfl.

37527B3A 4268 4111 8E9D CCB9116C6153

Cucks really deserve the electric chair. Scum.

I see someone behead? I'm okay. :feelsokman:
I see some dude mixing gross yellow semen into chocolate? I actually feel like throwing up. :kys:

Too much Soylent.
Averageredditer

Sounds like some super coping. Probably the only thing that keeps them from instinctually shooting themselves in the face like a sneeze. Maybe that's why they hate guns also, because if they ever handled one they know their instinct to save the human race from their filth would take them off the earth.

yummy i like my peanut butter with extra semen!

maybe some organic shit cookies for desert!

hoo haa!