Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do blacks commit so much crime?

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
Jesus Christ, you turn on the television here in Brazil and 100% of the crimes reported on the news are committed by blacks or some mixed freak. You go for a walk and at least 80% of the druggies and homeless bums are either black or mixed. I would go to jail here in my country if I openly discussed this issue.

100% oh my what nice statistics you have there, how did you calculate this?

there's blacks in brazil? how did they get there

Average Black IQ is 85. Thuggery and violence is promoted amongst many of them sadly. Once a kid is born into that culture it is hard for the kid to change.

Average Black IQ is 85. Thuggery and violence is promoted amongst many of them sadly. Once a kid is born into that culture it is hard for the kid to change.
sadly this is the truth
I wonder (((who))) promotes these values.

They try to play thug game to ascend

bro i dont fucking know, im black and i dont do crime n shit

i blame media brainwashing, people copy how they see themselves portrayed on tv, film and music - black people also peer pressure each other to behave a certain way, they get made fun of if they sound too white or not behaving like how their appearance should dictate

rap music is supposedely black but previously you had amazing black musicians with a more positive message and it all changed

Garry Webb interview is good, he was killed for his book and investigation into CIA drug trafficking, - his death was ruled a suicide but he apparently got shot 2-3 times more than supposedly possible. Interview of him starts around 11-12 min

Last edited:
Each race has its behavioral traits that are common within said race. Blacks are inherently aggressive and more prone to react with violence when frustrated or angry.

It's because police are racist.

(Progressives)

neanderthal iq thread

Jesus Christ, you turn on the television here in Brazil and 100% of the crimes reported on the news are committed by blacks or some mixed freak. You go for a walk and at least 80% of the druggies and homeless bums are either black or mixed. I would go to jail here in my country if I openly discussed this issue.
It's simple. Black people grow up in an environment that constantly tells them to act black. This means they either get good at some kind of sport and make a career or otherwise play the thug game and become criminals.

It's because of the evil white man keeping a brotha down.

Jews and Asians are successful because they're basically white.

Attachments

• f40ydulby7011.png
    f40ydulby7011.png
    76.8 KB · Views: 86
  • CrimeRatesExplained.jpg
    CrimeRatesExplained.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 81
Probably socio-political factors

Low iq, just look at animals, can't see them creating masterpieces

Low IQ, high T, difference in cranial size results in less growth in reasoning areas of the brain. They also don't want to better themselves with all the gibsmedat they get

i blame media brainwashing, people copy how they see themselves portrayed on tv, film and music - black people also peer pressure each other to behave a certain way, they get made fun of if they sound too white or not behaving like how their appearance should dictate

rap music is supposedely black but previously you had amazing black musicians with a more positive message and it all changed

Garry Webb interview is good, he was killed for his book and investigation into CIA drug trafficking, - his death was ruled a suicide but he apparently got shot 2-3 times more than supposedly possible. Interview of him starts around 11-12 min

It's simple. Black people grow up in an environment that constantly tells them to act black. This means they either get good at some kind of sport and make a career or otherwise play the thug game and become criminals.

Cope. Black people are naturally low iq and high T. Those answers are redpill not blackpill

poverty , low iq and high test
a dangerous combination

how dangerous is brazil anyways?

why do curries shit in the streets

If you're race gets treated like thrash it's only normal to retaliate with crime.

If you're race gets treated like thrash it's only normal to retaliate with crime.
Bullshit, if they didn't commit so much crime, they wouldn't get treated like trash.

Low IQ
Poverty/Hood culture
Government trapping them with welfare.

Most grow up in poor neighbourhoods with no job prospects, so they commit crimes to make ends meet, and lower the value of their neighbourhoods even further, leading to more crime, and so on and so forth, white kids in the ghetto are as much little thugs as the black guys there.

The same reason Asians commit even less crime than whites; genetics.

Because of poverty.

Incorrect. You can compare parts of the US with similar income and the mostly black areas will have far more crime than white areas.

They understand society doesn't work for them, so they tear it down. Incels can learn from them.

Most grow up in poor neighbourhoods with no job prospects, so they commit crimes to make ends meet, and lower the value of their neighbourhoods even further, leading to more crime, and so on and so forth, white kids in the ghetto are as much little thugs as the black guys there.
Rich blacks commit more murders than poor whites, while rich whites commit more murders than poor Asians.

Rich blacks commit more murders than poor whites, while rich whites commit more murders than poor Asians.
By crimes do you mean actual violent ones, or does Tyrone just like his weed more than Chad?

I may sound racist but niggers have very low IQ compared to other races, they have high T (which makes men more violent) and less brein mass than whites or asians, so by default the black race is inherently chaotic and violent

Low IQ + low inhib.

Simple as that.

Undeveloped Monkeys... same goes for Brazillians