Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do blackcels continue to believe in the existence of god even after they’ve been suffering their whole life?

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
Take this guy as an example:
View: https://youtu.be/6vK5Fdf_TQI

One thing I’ve noticed about african americans is that they are the most religious group of people by far, the vast majority believe in a religion, specifically christianity.

Even blackcels, who were created inferior and suffer their entire life for their looks, continue to believe this god exists, even though there is zero proof for its existence. “God is just testing us”:soy::soy::soy:

Nigga how the fuck do you believe a god exists that has let you suffer your whole life, and you continue to kiss this god’s ass? If a god lets his “children” suffer, then he is either not omnipotent, or not a loving god. It’s like stockholm syndrome, somehow religious people have deluded themselves into loving this god that has created them to suffer

If you are on this forum and still haven’t came to the conclusion that god does not exist, wake the fuck up. Religion is based sure since it is a control mechanism used to oppress other humans, but that’s all it is, a social construct.

Last edited:
I'm not black but why would you want to believe that there's no God? I get that it's not fair that we suffer so much bc of our looks and that is not fair to be ugly but I think it's scarier if there is no God than that there is God.

I'm not black but why would you want to believe that there's no God? I get that it's not fair that we suffer so much bc of our looks and that is not fair to be ugly but I think it's scarier if there is no God than that there is God.
Why would you want to believe something that isn’t supported by evidence?

they need cope fuel and God coping gives them that

Ahh another savvy guy aka Oreo man vlog. Yeah I mean religion has always been the go to to explain the inexplainable, but I suspect fear of eternal damnation is a big part of it.

You get drilled into your head by the church that if you don't submit to the power of religion, your in for a world of hurt in the Afterlife. Real scum tactics if you ask me..

I myself left God behind years ago and have been fully agnostic atheist for years. No man made religion could ever hope to have all the answers.

We also have a primitive urge to want to believe in a higher power due to the fact that we are so helpless in our own lives and so look to something greater for comfort.

AYO HOL UP
*smacks lips*
SO YOU BE SAYIN DAT...
*eats chicken watermelon*
WE WUZ......
*robs store*
WE WUZ.....!!!
*drivebys someone*
WE WUZ GODS CHILDREN N SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET?!??!?!?!?
*OD's on fentynal*

It isn't a want it's just logical. If you can lie to yourself so easily why not be a bluepilled cuck, betabux a roastie, so you can get cheated on by fido and chad while you slave your life away to raise a your bastard chimera child. Why would you not want to believe that is what true happiness is, right?

Are you saying that his take is low iq or that black believe in god because they're low iq?

His take is fine, of-course. My relatives are proof of low Negroid intelligence.

Because cope, or rope.

His take is fine, of-course. My relatives are proof of low Negroid intelligence.
I disagree with that. I come from a mostly Negro country of African descent, and although it is true that a lot of the people around me are of lower intelligence, I do not think that's is something inherent of their race, of our race. There many reasons why, but if everyone in here had the same opportunities and education that people in The Netherlands have, I guarantee you the average IQ would be way higher than 82.

Absolute state of religion copers

I genuinely believe God made blacks a slave-compliment race. This is way enslaving them was/is so common and easy