Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do black people look better with short hair

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
This is a genuine question. Got a haircut and my dad said I was looking better but he didn't realize till my sister told him and he was like oh shit he cut his hair. I've tried all sorts of hairstyles like twists, dreads, even an afro (worst mistake) but for some odd reason I look better with short hair. Now chill out with the racist shit im asking a genuine question and I need genuine answers.

black people are lazy asf and don't do their kids hair

i have very long hair in box braids which i put in a pony tail due to the travis scott jokes

Hair is all about face shape.

I always like the flat top. When I was in college there was this nerdy guy with flat top. Cool ass haircut. He went short and dropped 5 SMV points in my mind. Probably high maintenance

fade shave GIF by Jay Sprogell

black people are lazy asf and don't do their kids hair

i have very long hair in box braids which i put in a pony tail due to the travis scott jokes
Lol imagine being a cuck and getting psychologically affected by normies words. And so you change your hair out of insecurity of what others will say. If I was you,I would rock the box braids all day.

FUCK STOP MENTIONTING NIGGERS HERE MAN :smonk:

Lol imagine being a cuck and getting psychologically affected by normies words. And so you change your hair out of insecurity of what others will say. If I was you,I would rock the box braids all day.
no its just annoying

ok muh black peepoo superior :soy:

[UWSL]i have very long hair in box braids which i put in a pony tail due to the travis scott jokes[/UWSL]
Tyrone hairstyle :feelswhat:

because a bull does not have a lot of hair in the head, usually black and average-lowcut, a bull does not need hair because his bull features are already evident