Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel why do balkan people look lowkey like arabs?

• Thread starter poorbalkantruecel
  • Start date
P

poorbalkantruecel

Self-banned
-
So I'm from a balkan country, I look very white but I see a lot of dudes here who look darker and are more hairy then even arabs lol

cause they got raped by Ottomans?

maybe they're sephardic Jews or Turks

cus of kurds

They are gypsies

its mixed in turkey, we have white niggas and brown niggas

Where i live great majority are serbs/bosnian serbs many of them have long faces with round eyes and crooked nose as arabs, they also start balding in twenties. They have medium skin color and brown hair. They are also very tall.

They aren't full Europeans.

my father is croatian (looks mostly like a russian), my mum is bosnian (looks mostly like a turkish). i have black hair, brown eyes and a nose like sultan ahmed. the nose is the only Turkish thing about me, because many turks have a nose like that. otherwise i look more Slavic, my skin color is white. people always say to me "go out in the sun, you are so white, get a little tan !!" Most of the people who don't know me say that I am ukrainian or from Belarus.