Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Why do attractive girls smell good?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I’ve noticed that generally attractive girls smell good, while average and ugly girls either smell neutral or bad. How is this? I imagine avg and ugly girls also use the same perfumes and lotions, so why do they not smell good? Is it because the attractive girl’s pheromones mix with her perfume to make her smell even better?

Visuals influencing you to like their scent & as they're likely going out more they'll wear more fragrances & spend more time preening.

I used to sniff them a lot in high school stacy pussy smell is top tier ngl very rape inducing

All girls are ugly. The so called hot ones are simply the ones that best know how to manipulate Chad and beta orbitors using fakeup and synthetic odors to mask their true stench.

Because they actually take care of theirselves.

I’ve noticed that generally attractive girls smell good, while average and ugly girls either smell neutral or bad. How is this? I imagine avg and ugly girls also use the same perfumes and lotions, so why do they not smell good? Is it because the attractive girl’s pheromones mix with her perfume to make her smell even better?
-
Ah, yeah I've read the answer to this on the ugly-girls forums...- they mention it often

It's basically "I tried makeup and perfume but all it did was make me look like a man in drag...- so why bother"
-

Hormones maybe. Attractive women tend to have higher estrogen that makes them look feminine and attractive and it makes them smell good

You know modern foids never wash their vaginas

Perfumes + fakeup = seducing all men

Halo Effect

157489E0 4533 4D31 9CA7 5D56665FFA90

They probably smell the same as normie and some unattractive women.

It’s the same thing when Normies tell us to take a shower despite us being unattractive but we are hygienic for the most part.

This is like asking why incels smell bad and why Chad smells good.

attractive girls are white and asian and they dont have as many sweat production glands as nigs spics and curries

I used to sniff them a lot in high school stacy pussy smell is top tier ngl very rape inducing
read up on @Retardfuel 's posts about roasties and you'll change your mind

looks are indeed everything

symmetrically perfect humans secrete pleasant body odours.....
more attractive you are the more pleasant you naturally smell