Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do Anglos choose currys as their managers?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Look at UK or USA. The British prime minister is a curry, the vp in USA is a half curry foid.

I mean like there are so many negores, arabs,pakistanis.rice. But they choose currys. Is that currys dont rock the boat at all and do what the white man says? The white saar says do this or that and they do it? Maybe negroes are rebelious like in Haiti/Zimbabwe/Biafra and muslims maybe will try over throwing the white government in the deep state

Curries are an sycophantic ass-kisser servile slave race that loves to bootlick in exchange of working and living in comfortable no-risk environments.

Curries are an sycophantic ass-kisser servile slave race that loves to bootlick in exchange of working and living in comfortable no-risk environments.

Curries are noble jews, Enough submission, enough smarts, enough dedication

Yeah I have seen this play out. Although I never ever seen Sikhs get these privileges, just Hindustanis

Obedient vegans. The thing about us rices is that we can actually unify and our intelligence is considered a threat by the Jews, hence, they choose indians instead

they don't chimp out like the Sandniggers and niggers
idk why they are chosen over East Asians tho

they don't chimp out like the Sandniggers and niggers
Because we are higher IQ on average and can unite. I think, after imperial Japan and mongols and many more, they decided that we are too dangerous.

Because they are poor easily manipulated pieces of shit and kiss ass and aren't smart enough to really take over the company so you throw them a bone and they kiss your ass for 40 years straight no complaints

Curries have no faith, they have no faith in God, so the atheistic monstrosities that whites have become choose these vile coward mercenaries to do servile timid and mostly stupid office work

Obedient vegans. The thing about us rices is that we can actually unify and our intelligence is considered a threat by the Jews, hence, they choose indians instead
Nigga you guys are the biggest goyslop Consoomers of all time. All the jews need to subjugate you guys is bombard you with endless luxury goods.

@anandkonda thoughts?

@anandkonda thoughts?
No, the reason is we are equal to Jews in deceptions, manipulation and IQ. Required traits for managers. We learned it from those pommies during colonization I guess, learned from our masters. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Although I never ever seen Sikhs get these privileges, just Hindustanis
Sikhs don't? Aren't they treated better in Canada than Hindus?
Nigga you guys are the biggest goyslop Consoomers of all time. All the jews need to subjugate you guys is bombard you with endless luxury goods.
You chinky nigger can't even keep your woman in control and are calling us "obedient" :lul::lul::lul:

Also chinks can't unite for shit. You hate each other when an average cumskin can't even tell difference between you.
Not only IQ deception is also required for management roles. Curries are apt for them
Because we are higher IQ on average and can unite. I think, after imperial Japan and mongols and many more, they decided that we are too dangerous.
2 bombs and Japan today is the most cucked country in the world. Korea is also similarly cucked. If you were higher IQ, you would have had your woman in your control.

No Asian country is seem as "dangerous" except China. All the rest of them are in US occupation, and have gotten Jewed already.
Curries have no faith
Curry religions probably have more number of Deities than all others combined. I will pray to Lord Murugan if I he gifts me a Tamil foid as a wife :owo::owo:. I want a trad Tamil foid :cryfeels::cryfeels:
Because they are poor easily manipulated pieces of shit and kiss ass and aren't smart enough to really take over the company so you throw them a bone and they kiss your ass for 40 years straight no complaints
Curry managers are replacing cumskins in all the companies apparently. No, r/cscareerquestions complain about this all the time :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/cscareerquestions/comments/19ajyuq/with_all_of_the_talk_about_dei_i_want_to_address/

Last edited:
No, the reason is we are equal to Jews in deceptions, manipulation and IQ. Required traits for managers. We learned it from those pommies during colonization I guess, learned from our masters. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

You chinky nigger can't even keep your woman in control and are calling us "obedient" :lul::lul::lul:

Also chinks can't unite for shit. You hate each other when an average cumskin can't even tell difference between you.

Not only IQ deception is also required for management roles. Curries are apt for them

2 bombs and Japan today is the most cucked country in the world. Korea is also similarly cucked. If you were higher IQ, you would have had your woman in your control.

No Asian country is seem as "dangerous" except China. All the rest of them are in US occupation, and have gotten Jewed already.

Curry religions probably have more number of Deities than all others combined. I will pray to Lord Murugan if I he gifts me a Tamil foid as a wife :owo::owo:. I want a trad Tamil foid :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Curry managers are replacing cumskins in all the companies apparently. No, r/cscareerquestions complain about this all the time :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/cscareerquestions/comments/19ajyuq/with_all_of_the_talk_about_dei_i_want_to_address/

Vel Vel Vetrivel, Veeravel

cope. pakistan mogs

This really doesn't benefit us individually tbh. These Gujjew managers often only hire other Gujjews.

This really doesn't benefit us individually tbh. These Gujjew managers often only hire other Gujjews.
No, majority of immigrants in US are telugu, especially in IT jobs

But working under curry managers is horrible tbh. They treat you like utter trash.
Yes but majority of them under curry managers are still cumskins though. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: That's why Jews hire us to me their managers, because we are capable of being merciless blood sucking managers.

What I don't understand is, pommies used to be the most brutal during colonization. How have they become so timid now? How did they become this cucked just in 70 years?

What I don't understand is, pommies used to be the most brutal during colonization. How have they become so timid now? How did they become this cucked just in 70 years?
A stupid liberal worldview where everything is fair and equal is forced on them. They refuse to recognise those who wish them harm and fight back. They are also high on goy/soyslop fed to them 24/7. The average white has no concerns other than his favourite sports team, new movie or netflix show. It is seriously emasculating. White people also seem to have low resilience to stress and conflict.

A stupid liberal worldview where everything is fair and equal is forced on them. They refuse to recognise those who wish them harm and fight back. They are also high on goy/soyslop fed to them 24/7. The average white has no concerns other than his favourite sports team, new movie or netflix show. It is seriously emasculating. White people also seem to have low resilience to stress and conflict.
I still can't believe India was colonized by pommies looking at them today :lul: :lul: :lul: