Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do all Incels seem to hate rap music? And are you a fakecel if you listen to rap

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Captain
★★★
Personally, I think if you enjoy listening to jungle music it's a good indicator that you're a fakecel normiefag. If Jews didn't promote rap, Normies wouldn't be forced to listen to so, that they can relate to their npc friends. Since, Incels have been isolated all our lives we never really gave a shit about Normie hobbies, and thus, never gave a shit about rap, because, it's garbage jungle music made by some nigger for Niggers.

because it encourages degeneracy

it is the most nt of all music genres. how tf am i supposed to enjoy it when i cant relate to shit

Fucking nigger music normie shit and mostly sucks. Especially modern day nigger music.

Metal is the best I’m listening to mastERpiece albums like sound of perseverance

Girls and normies say this virtue signaling shit, though. I think that's the point.

No, the point is that the jews are turning smart individuals to retarded low lifes.

Therefore, what's being said in the first image is supposed to be positive.

Personally, I think if you enjoy listening to jungle music it's a good indicator that you're a fakecel normiefag. If Jews didn't promote rap, Normies wouldn't be forced to listen to so, that they can relate to their npc friends. Since, Incels have been isolated all our lives we never really gave a shit about Normie hobbies, and thus, never gave a shit about rap, because, it's garbage jungle music made by some nigger for Niggers.
You should be enjoying rap music you racist piece of shit

Depends what rap it is and the message of it

Because rap is not music. Rap is just niggerspeak.

Taken from me, I've shared this tons of times.

Based & agreed(in Minecraft)

I noticed a heavy correlation in HS between the normies of my race who liked that, and the fact they treated me worse.
All of them are same, insufferable normgroid scums, I lose all respect for any person that listens to rap. How can i even respect or treat someone as a human being who literally thinks chimpanzee mating screeching is music. Rap listeners have no individuality or soul they should be killed without hesitation.

Because its made by niggers

Honestly I don't know why I don't like it, probably associate it with something bad.

But yeah, I also prefre metal to rap. Strangely enough, metal is the only music genre I essentially "discovered" for myself, i.e. not some which was pushed on me by e.g. the radio.

All of them are same, insufferable normgroid scums
Yup- they mock us for our interests, when look at theirs: They would make fun of guys like us for gaming, and then go & chug beers whilst watching sweaty men chase after a ball.
, I lose all respect for any person that listens to rap.
Based & same here.
How can i even respect or treat someone as a human being who literally thinks chimpanzee mating screeching is music. Rap listeners have no individuality or soul they should be killed without hesitation.
Based, cRap should be illegal tbh.

It's ugly form of art because it's not art it's a degneracy made for midwits that hate beauty and real art, they are satanist, they are ishtar, moloch and baal worshipers they want destruction and degeneracy.

But yeah, I also prefre metal to rap. Strangely enough, metal is the only music genre I essentially "discovered" for myself, i.e. not some which was pushed on me by e.g. the radio.
i discovered metal thanks to the nfs most wanted (what a great game), it still contained some of the rap (and especially numetal) but not nigger mumblo jumbo rap but more listenable one

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co5Ia5MGN3Q

I mean who gives a fuck what music someone likes? Incels can like any kind of music.