Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do 99.9999% of sloots have the same personality?

I

ItWontBeMe

Recruit
★★
This is literally every single girl in 2017. Normieness is not gender-restricted, but there seems to be a lot more variation in personalities in males.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=108&v=GFZfVz75PUM[/video]

y.jpg

Because "slut" is an adopted persona (ie a personality)

It's because most girls live nearly indentical lives. Clubbing, drinking, smoking, fucking, attention, validation, sexting, likes, free stuff. Most girls have all of these and since they spend all of their time with other people they don't develop any idiosyncracies at all so they they end up like carbon copies of each other hence the term femoids.

Let the femoids hit the floor...
Let the femoids hit the FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

They don't have a personality btw, they're like sociopath, put on their shit fake persona.

"I'm not like other girls! TEEHEE"

God, I hate her voice. Instantly turned it off. What a dumb fucking trash cunt.

Damn i thought I was the only one to notice!

Because they are stupid and in genrell not intressted in developing a own personality. Women always want to be like everyone else even the few smart ones.