Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do 2024cels get their hymen broken so damn fast

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I saw so many 2017cels and other older accounts who still had their hymen intact and i broke them. Meanwhile 2024cels hymen on average get broken within minutes after they create their account. Its almost like some users camp under the "New Members" section just to break their hymen.

oldcelf fantasizing about fucking other cels with less forum rank

Catholic priest behavior

It's because some users camp to break hymens

Its almost like some users camp under the "New Members" section just to break their hymen.
it’s exactly like that, they literally camp under the new members section. I clicked on a new member profile once and his hymen got broken within minutes of his accounts creation

I saw so many 2017cels and other older accounts who still had their hymen intact and i broke them. Meanwhile 2024cels hymen on average get broken within minutes after they create their account. It’s almost like some users camp under the "New Members" section just to break their hymen.
Faggot

I broke one hymen. Good enough for me.

4259698 IMG 5448