Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why didn't Jake Davison shoot Stacies?

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

They just point me to the slaughterhouse
REMINDER: I DON'T CONDONE VIOLENCE AND THIS ACT

I'm just wondering. He went on a killing spree because of
inceldom, the main reason is women

Yet he still killed a bunch of male boomers. If you go ER why didn't he kill the main problem Stacies/Beckies?

Also brocels, don't do this shit. If I go, I'l just off myself, nothing more.

Last edited:
He killed his mother as he correctly identified her as responsible for his involuntary celibacy and his generally fucked up life. The other foids he killed, perhaps because he figured that they're going to have a privileged life full of endless preferential treatment by everyone in our gynocentric simpciety, and he couldn't stand it any longer. I'm sure that if there had been Stacies strutting around and he had sufficient ammo, would have reduced them to dust as well.

Last edited:
I guess if you go ER (in minecraft) you just shoot everyone in sight and don't really think about who or why.

This guy Jake and even ER are not at the level of Marc Lepine or Seung-Hui Cho in terms of bodycounts of foids

I think Jake just went after his neighbors instead of hunting down foids

Because he was low iq, if he was a high iq incel he would have shoot up a feminist rally or joined a feminist community and take their address (in minecraft ps3 edition)

Last edited:
We don't know the shooting itself was motivated by inceldom; even though he was an incel.

From a legal standpoint it makes a significant difference, which is why it's being investigated as a domestic incident. Don't buy into the hype you read on Cuckit or Twatter.

Now, if he did in fact shoot random Stacies there would be a significantly stronger case that this was terrorism. But he didn't.

We don't know the shooting itself was motivated by inceldom; even though he was an incel.

From a legal standpoint it makes a significant difference, which is why it's being investigated as a domestic incident. Don't buy into the hype you read on Cuckit or Twatter.

Now, if he did in fact shoot random Stacies there would be a significantly stronger case that this was terrorism. But he didn't.
Why is it like a stronger case of terrorism if did shoot them either way he knew his life was going down the toilet and that seems like the reason he did it

Why is it like a stronger case of terrorism if did shoot them either way he knew his life was going down the toilet and that seems like the reason he did it
Because it would play into a narrative that he was targeting femoids, especially conventionally attractive femoids. Bu[UWSL]t the first person he shot was his mother at her home, and then in a fit of rage he went onto the street and shot at random passersby. I.e. looks like a domestic incident[/UWSL]

This is why the UK's National Counter Terrorist Policing Network has maintained its decision to not classify this as a terror attack. They will not revise this until after their final report.

JD has received very little fame despite being the only incel mass shooter in western Europe as far as I know? He may not have been the typical incel but he was blackpilled and a virgin. The problem with that shooting was that he killed the wrong sort of people, not one feminist zoomer or Millennial died.

JD has received very little fame despite being the only incel mass shooter in western Europe as far as I know? He may not have been the typical incel but he was blackpilled and a virgin. The problem with that shooting was that he killed the wrong sort of people, not one feminist zoomer or Millennial died.
there aren't that many shootings in western europe anyway

Because he is a cuck
Most of these mass shooters end killing incels!
He loves Stacies so he will not like seeing them killed. He is stupid spimp.

he was a good and smart incel killer, he knew killing stacies/foids would simply create more incels

also he was the ONLY incel killer that actually killed someone specifically (not just randoms) that obviously he felt blameworthy for his shit life - his own mother

this doesn't get acknowledged enough
He killed his mother as he correctly identified her as responsible for his involuntary celibacy and his generally fucked up life. The other foids he killed, perhaps because he figured that they're going to have a privileged life full of endless preferential treatment by everyone in our gynocentric simpciety, and he couldn't stand it any longer. I'm sure that if there had been Stacies strutting around and he had sufficient ammo, would have reduced them to dust as well.
^ EDIT - actually I noticed the 1st reply mentioned this, but the member was banned. I wonder why? This was a high IQ observation he made.
Only thing I'd say is people he killed in his local village town of Plymouth were underserving of scum (and onslaught) he could have taken out if he had jumped on a train to London.
He basically killed all white native brits, in London he could have slaughtered a whole host of multicultural disgusting scum.

Last edited: