Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why didn’t God give me what I wanted?

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
Psalm 37:4 Delight thyself also in the Lord, and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

I prayed to God and i desired a gf/wife and he didn’t give one to me. Is this verse just bullshit? Did the author forget to write “chad only” at the end?

What ethnicity are you

Because God is dead, and I killed him

the most retarded verse of bible lore

Why do you expect something from someone you don't believe in? If a atheist prayed to the lord? do you think his prayers would be answered?

even god is chad-only :feelshaha:

Because you must first learn to just b.e. yourself :)

Attachments

• 61743.gif
    61743.gif
    497 KB · Views: 4
christian niggas be like keep praying but then god said: you must do it yourself

God hates incels

Psalm 37:4 Delight thyself also in the Lord, and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

I prayed to God and i desired a gf/wife and he didn’t give one to me. Is this verse just bullshit? Did the author forget to write “chad only” at the end?
My brother, have faith in god now in your limited life and you shall reap the rewards in heaven. An incel has nothing to lose anyway, if you don't believe in god not only you will not get any pussy but you'll also burn in hellfire along with the faggots, so have faith and you shall go to heaven.

Because God is dead, and I killed him
You're not only an incel, but you also blaspheme the lord. might as well get used to fucking men at this point since you're going need that while in hell with the other faggots.

You're not only an incel, but you also blaspheme the lord. might as well get used to fucking men at this point since you're going need that while in hell with the other faggots.
Nigga what.

I have also prayed to "God" many times and he never delivered, and I was afraid to sin. Then I realized I was giving him my time and energy in return for nothing.

god hates you

God has favorites, and you clearly aren't one of them.

Because sometimes God says no, he will give you the desires of your own heart but only if he chooses to ordain it. Taking the verse hyper-literally is just ignoring the Bible.

You need to die for it first