Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Didn't Eric and Dylan kill the Chads?

misterbean9

misterbean9

Laws are made to protect good-looking people
-
In all of the Columbine documentaries it is said that Eric and Dylan spared the lives of the chads and told them that the incident happened because of them, what do you guys think? Did lookism save the chads? Or were they just both low iq inkwells?

They weren’t bullied
I think they were most close to class clowns tbh

They were still bluepilled and believed the Chads would feel empathy and guilt for all the people dying because of their actions.

They weren’t bullied

yes i noticed this too in the school photo it looks like they were in some middle-popularity group

More low iq and this was during the early 2000s so lookism wasn’t that bad yet

No idea tbh they were probably retards

They were still bluepilled and believed the Chads would feel empathy and guilt for all the people dying because of their actions.

They did for about a day, then they used the excuse/cope "bro, i gotta move on with my life, cant focus on the past ;)"

lookisms always been this bad

Pretty sure the chads were called the white hats or some shit

Eric was the mastermind and he was sort of chad, certainly not incel. Dylan was an incel but also a massive beta

Idk why these shooters go for everyone instead of just taking out the bullies. They went to the library to kill ppl. wtf is that shit? that's where all the nerds were at

Idk why these shooters go for everyone instead of just taking out the bullies. They went to the library to kill ppl. wtf is that shit? that's where all the nerds were at

they shotgunned a down syndrome lad and let the chads live jfl

They killed foids it's all that matters for me, so they are hERos.

There will be Chads with PTSD and survivors guilt.

Imagine if you bullied those kids you'd have to carry that guilt into your grave.

they shotgunned a down syndrome lad and let the chads live jfl

Trash. In that case.

Imagine if you bullied those kids you'd have to carry that guilt into your grave.

Chads are completely narcissistic. They won't give a shit.

You are projecting the way that you would react onto them.

They weren’t bullied
they were bullied. eric mentioned it in his journal and classmates say they were bullied. eric even got made fun of for his chest indent

They weren’t bullied
This tbh. One of them even had a very active social life. They were edgy retards who shot up a library instead of going for the real jocks. At least ER wanted to punish those who he felt wronged him even if he failed miserably

I don’t know

"Jacquelyn Baker [25,053] DK scared her — the way he walked and looked at her"

jfl

Same reason people (even here) worship Chad.

They never planned to be school shooters. The goal was massacre ala OKC. They brought guns to kill off fleeing survivors from their bombs. When the bombs failed they went in and killed at random.

Funny is their kill ratio is massively low when you factor it was a while until cops entered the building unlike today where it's over within 5 minutes.

Just glad they aren't associated with incels much as they were virgins but nowhere near a trucel since Dylan went to prom ffs.

Oh okay, just because he had dates, he wasn´t bullied. Normie logic

How is it normie logic? If he was so horrendously bullied he'd be a friendless gongra virgin, btw eric harris had sex :)

How is it normie logic? If he was so horrendously bullied he'd be a friendless gongra virgin, btw eric harris had sex :)
Then tell me why he and dylan decided to commit a mass shooting?
Why did they hate their school in particular?

I thought they did. In the cafeteria IIRC they had everyone in a Varsity jacket stand up. I assume to kill them. Or was that Cho?

1990's and yea inceldom epidemic hadn't started.

I thought they did. In the cafeteria IIRC they had everyone in a Varsity jacket stand up. I assume to kill them. Or was that Cho?
I think reports say they told people to come out of the library and then did the bulk of their killing in there when nobody (obviously) listened to their demands. Kinda funny they wouldn't need to hunt the chads since they were all NPCs wearing backwards white caps. :feelshmm:

Idk about that