Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why did you become an incel? Do you still try getting into a romantic relationship?

I’m always trying to get a gf. Volcel if you aren’t.

since I was dust particles

Im not incel,im giga trucel and it never began 4 me

Why did you become an incel?​

I was born one. I was born subhuman (1 month premature to a weak mother). I suffered from diseases throughout my childhood and was also weaker than my friends. I got bullied and withdrew from social interactions around 12 or 13. I was never athletic. I had low stamina when it came to both physical and mental exertion. By the time I was 12, I started needing glasses. By the time I was 18, I had to drop out because I was too low IQ. I developed an existential crises but instead of resolving it, I buried the truths behind my suffering and red pilled myself to just work harder. That recipe of non-stop work carried on for the next 6 years till my university graduation but truth always finds a way to come out into the open.

After graduation, I was totally burnt out and exhausted while I watched my peers get ahead in the job market. That's when I dropped the red pill and took the blackpill. I realized that academic success is about IQ not labor. Then while I was rotting at home, I discovered r/braincels and months later I joined this place. After that, I developed some chronic health issues from weight lifting which only blackpilled me more about my subhuman body's absence of potential. Fast forward to today, I'm a total NEET rotting away.

My first blackpill was the IQ pill because I was so deeply entrenched into academia like other curry niggers. But at the same time, I was also trying to strike up conversations with some noodle in my department. The texting never went anywhere. She would reply very late, days upon days later. I eventually got the hint. Another girl I tried to chat with was a single mom. I only got insults and humiliation from her. Till that point, I was red pilled, not fully blackpilled. After these interactions, I took the blackpill about attraction and dating.

I have not become incel, I have been incel since the day I was born.

Born like this. Obviously.

Oh, and yeah I'm not trying anymore. Just waiting to sew what happens.

Slipped a disc in spine from front squatting after 3 years of squats and have been in chronic pain since (about 2 years ago now).
Instagram and TikTok gymmaxxers are all genetically blessed. Their bodybuilding/fitness journey is not going to be the journey of low level normies, incels and weaklings.

Age 0 - 5: Born ugly, born in California the land of good-looking people, parents divorced when I was 3.

Age 5 - 10: Bullying for being ugly, mom started becoming increasingly crazy, the divorce took a toll on my emotions.

Age 10 - 15: Severe bullying, self-hate due to not having any real friends, started to notice foids never showed me attention.

Age 15 - 20: Graduated from high school a kissless virgin, went to university and still could not get laid.

Age 22 - I was sitting around talking with some guys - and I realized that I couldn't come up with a single sex story.

Age 22 - Elliot Rodger went ER in Isla Vista, he became my hero, and I accepted my fate.

(Around 2017 -2018 was when I read about the term "incel" for the first time, I believe it was an article released by the military warning normies)

Age 28 - I started hearing more about the "incel ideology", also I discovered the "IncelsWithoutHate" subreddit.

Age 29 - I am coming to terms with the fact that I went all throughout my 20's without as much as a kiss, I hate foids.

Age 30 (now) - I am fine with roping, as long as I take a few sorority foids out - to dinner before I do - in Minecraft. :feelshaha:

Age 0 - 5: Born ugly, born in California the land of good-looking people, parents divorced when I was 3.

Age 5 - 10: Bullying for being ugly, mom started becoming increasingly crazy, the divorce took a toll on my emotions.

Age 10 - 15: Severe bullying, self-hate due to not having any real friends, started to notice foids never showed me attention.

Age 15 - 20: Graduated from high school a kissless virgin, went to university and still could not get laid.

Age 22 - I was sitting around talking with some guys - and I realized that I couldn't come up with a single sex story.

Age 22 - Elliot Rodger went ER in Isla Vista, he became my hero, and I accepted my fate.

(Around 2017 -2018 was when I read about the term "incel" for the first time, I believe it was an article released by the military warning normies)

Age 28 - I started hearing more about the "incel ideology", also I discovered the "IncelsWithoutHate" subreddit.

Age 29 - I am coming to terms with the fact that I went all throughout my 20's without as much as a kiss, I hate foids.

Age 30 (now) - I am fine with roping, as long as I take a few sorority foids out - to dinner before I do - in Minecraft. :feelshaha:

Holy shit you are the same age as our saint, Elliot Rodger

can't remember

I was born one. I was born subhuman (1 month premature to a weak mother). I suffered from diseases throughout my childhood and was also weaker than my friends. I got bullied and withdrew from social interactions around 12 or 13. I was never athletic. I had low stamina when it came to both physical and mental exertion. By the time I was 12, I started needing glasses. By the time I was 18, I had to drop out because I was too low IQ. I developed an existential crises but instead of resolving it, I buried the truths behind my suffering and red pilled myself to just work harder. That recipe of non-stop work carried on for the next 6 years till my university graduation but truth always finds a way to come out into the open.

After graduation, I was totally burnt out and exhausted while I watched my peers get ahead in the job market. That's when I dropped the red pill and took the blackpill. I realized that academic success is about IQ not labor. Then while I was rotting at home, I discovered r/braincels and months later I joined this place. After that, I developed some chronic health issues from weight lifting which only blackpilled me more about my subhuman body's absence of potential. Fast forward to today, I'm a total NEET rotting away.
This is beyond brutal.

I became incel due to external factors I couldn't control
I stopped trying to escape years ago there is ZERO ROI when you attempt to actually ascend as a sub 5 KHHV male

I became incel due to external factors I couldn't control
I stopped trying to escape years ago there is ZERO ROI when you attempt to actually ascend as a sub 5 KHHV male

I have no friends. I have aspergers. People visibly hated being around me and didn’t want to be with me, and they visibly felt/feel uncomfortable being around me. I also have ADHD. All this paired with painfully average looks, abilities and height. I was cursed

2010 hypergamy. I would Have Landed a gf in The 90s For example. Dont get matches from Tinder. I go to bar couple of Times a year and dont Even really care to approach since I hate The noise and The fact that Any Chad can go talk to her. You cant Even really talk in bars.

I am 5'3, autistic and ethnic.

Normies destroyed my village, so I swore an oath of jihad and joined the I.N.C.E.L. Rebel forces

i became an incel during conception because my parents are full-blooded asians, i have hair-loss in my blood, and my height was fated to max out at 5'6.

soyciety forced my way into discovering inceldom

I'm just focusing on my career and myself lately

I was born an incel. It only took time before I could admit it. That there was no hope for me.

I accepted the black pill when I wanted to go to my school dance with a female and she said she wouldn't go only for me to go there with some friends and see her there with one of my tyrone friends.

I became an incel when I became an ugly curry

My generation was jipped with the fairytale bullshit that are teenage rom coms of the 80s and 90s. It made finding teenage romance look easy, even if you were lame or a nerd. Found out in the most brutal of ways in 7th and 8th grade that nothing in those movies works or or impacts real girls the way they do in the movies. Never bothered in HS. Tried dating between ages 20 thru 25 with barely moderate success but was outdone by all my friends who ended up in relationships that lead to marriage and kids. Finally accepted that this would never be a part of my life and simply go about my life, trying to maintain my dignity and sense of pride, and do what I can to not let loneliness get the best of me.

As for still trying, I really don't care. If a woman is interested, great, but for the most part, I've lost my faith in dating and consider the idea of a woman being genuinely interested in me either a miracle or a fluke...

took me until 26 (oldcel) to realize i was an oinkler jfl

before that i was into david goggins shit

I don't really have any places close to me where I could approach anyone, and my parents's insistance of me not driving because it's too dangerous has snowballed into me not being able to drive myself around while I'm 27 years old. They still won't budge on me driving.

I don't really have any places close to me where I could approach anyone, and my parents's insistance of me not driving because it's too dangerous has snowballed into me not being able to drive myself around while I'm 27 years old. They still won't budge on me driving.
Fucking over. I faced the same problem when I was younger and didn’t get license till 23.

I like being a fucking loser who misses out on life. its just something I always wanted to do. my dream since I was 5 was to be a gigantic fucking failure.

I didnt become an incel, it just happened.