Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why did we give women rights? What was wrong with us?

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
its funny it was partially our fault that we are like this we gave these whores rights and a voice. Back then we could have raped foids all damn day well you whites could i would be stuck with ugly nappy headed black foids but still JFL what were we thinking? they have no business voting and or politics barely done jack shit for society and fuck shit up all the damn time they are useless only good for shitting out babies. and this women have it harder than men search up "girls burping" they make big bucks just by burping while you oldcels get rejected from jobs AND THEY PASS GAS fucking stupid also JFL at the constitution and shit is there a way we can take away womens rights?

sorry this became some autistic rant that i coughed up out of my ass, anyways lets talk about how we fucked up big time and all of the stupid shit women have done with their rights :feelshmm:

Force women mandatory equal responsible under authoritarian regimes and let short women be eliminated as they are the abomination that create too many incels.

Force women mandatory equal responsible under authoritarian regimes and let short women be eliminated as they are the abomination that create too many incels.
also short men

BUT alot of men love short girls so idk idrgaf though

Females have never gotten anything in this world without weak men fighting for them.

Lol loving short women is faggot trait
meh some foids need their men tall idk why, and they dont know how genetics work

your dad could be 6'4 and your mom 5'4 and you could get your moms genes :feelshmm:

meh some foids need their men tall idk why, and they dont know how genetics work

your dad could be 6'4 and your mom 5'4 and you could get your moms genes :feelshmm:
Tallfags need to breed with tall foid

Tallfags need to breed with tall foid
what about the shortcels?

even if this happens someones mom is 6'4 and someones dad is 5'1 they could get their dads genes :feelshaha:

what about the shortcels?

even if this happens someones mom is 6'4 and someones dad is 5'1 they could get their dads genes :feelshaha:
Surrogate boyo

and this women have it harder than men search up "girls burping" they make big bucks just by burping while you oldcels get rejected from jobs AND THEY PASS GAS

Sounds like a market in need of regulation. Let's reclassify females as a utility.

Sounds like a market in need of regulation. Let's reclassify females as a utility.
hm yeah its funny these bitches can show their feet or hell even take a shit and make tons of money

its funny it was partially our fault that we are like this we gave these whores rights and a voice. Back then we could have raped foids all damn day well you whites could i would be stuck with ugly nappy headed black foids but still JFL what were we thinking? they have no business voting and or politics barely done jack shit for society and fuck shit up all the damn time they are useless only good for shitting out babies. and this women have it harder than men search up "girls burping" they make big bucks just by burping while you oldcels get rejected from jobs AND THEY PASS GAS fucking stupid also JFL at the constitution and shit is there a way we can take away womens rights?

sorry this became some autistic rant that i coughed up out of my ass, anyways lets talk about how we fucked up big time and all of the stupid shit women have done with their rights :feelshmm:
(((They))) did it

Because before womens rights, half the population couldnt be taxed.

Because before womens rights, half the population couldnt be taxed.
interesting take. I just wish aside from sadistic violent crime all these laws these foids have made up would go away so we could all live in a freer society

Giving them the vote was the biggest mistake in the history of mankind

Wahmen used to be conservative or voted like their husband until they realized that destroying traditionnal values would maximize their social and sexual consumerism.

White people are most people pleasing, image obsessed, pathologically "altruistic" cucks on the planet that is why we gave women rights.