Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why did thoughtfulcel leave the forum?

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Because he requested I think

Because he realized posting pictures of gorillas is annoying af

He told me that his forest has burned down. Due to pollution and deforestation its hard to find a proper habitat for the likes of him nowadays, so he is too busy searching for a new home to post on the forum.

He told me that his forest has burned down. Due to pollution and deforestation its hard to find a proper habitat for the likes of him nowadays, so he is too busy searching for a new home to post on the forum.
thats a user on this forum

There were too many gorillaphobes on here. That's why.

jfl

he didn't have to leave, could just afk for a while
also he is viewing the thread now

Humans are threatening his forests and Apes together strong, so he has to protect his kind.

This idiot probably got doxxed and now he's trying to cover his tracks.

Good riddance. Nothing of value was lost.

This idiot probably got doxxed and now he's trying to cover his tracks.

Good riddance. Nothing of value was lost.
you didn't like him? why not?

you didn't like him? why not?
Felt too larpy

Worse than @LastGerman trying to make satire.

The gorilla pics just seemed too gimmicky, as if he intended to be a clown in the forum.

Felt too larpy

Worse than @LastGerman trying to make satire.

The gorilla pics just seemed too gimmicky, as if he intended to be a clown in the forum.

Agreed. Made us look like low IQ monkeys.

He told me the FBI was treading his forest with high grade weaponry. He'll be back on Monday

Well, i meant from the perspective of incels who want to post here, not the normies. I know a lot of guys who got turned away from this site due to low iq shitposting.
i see

Because his unfunny schtick was based on a half decade old, unfunny Lookism.net meme.

Namely "Shabani" the "handsome Zoo Gorilla" that Japanese women were supposedly attracted to, spawning the "Gorilla-maxxing meme" back in 2015.

Wait, what happened?

Sucks to see him leaving tbh.

The .pill was too much for him

gorillamaxxed too hard

I liked him; he added eccentricity to a forum which can become incredibly bland at times

Brutal climate change pill

I read elsewhere it was due to "low effort" posting offences being a forum bannable rule.
Is this rule still enforced heavily?

Is this rule still enforced heavily?

I'm not a mod myself, but I've heard bannings are at the discretion of said mod decision. They are usually decided via the delphi method deliberating amongst mods.

I'm not a mod myself, but I've heard bannings are at the discretion of said mod decision. They are usually decided via the delphi method deliberating amongst mods.
delphi method?

He became gigachad gorilla