Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why did thoughtfulcel leave the forum?

why did he request though?
I've never got requesting a ban, I took a 3 month break from the place and only just returned but never felt the need to request a ban?

My fakecel detector tells me that there is a 78% chance he's a fakecel

This.
Good riddance. His gorilla shtik was low IQ as fuck. @ThoughtfulCel good riddance.

I will
Because he realized posting pictures of gorillas is annoying af
This idiot probably got doxxed and now he's trying to cover his tracks.

Good riddance. Nothing of value was lost.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-3jki6l6EE&list=PLiHoFazYR6YemVZROdvYobGGZytYYcPh_&index=2&t=0s&hd=1

He told me the FBI was treading his forest with high grade weaponry. He'll be back on Monday

This is correct

6fda3104b2681155fba7161ff6f590f3

Because his unfunny schtick was based on a half decade old, unfunny Lookism.net meme.

Namely "Shabani" the "handsome Zoo Gorilla" that Japanese women were supposedly attracted to, spawning the "Gorilla-maxxing meme" back in 2015.

Wrong. Belive it or not, my "shtick" isn't to amuse or make you laugh. I post pictures because im a genetically modified gorilla. If it bothers you, join the rest of the retards who don't like me for no reason and ignore me. Also welcome to the list.

So the gorilla is back with a bang?

So the gorilla is back with a bang?
I had a run in with law enforcement in my forest. But its all good for now. They do not know where i am.

4d93bc2d5a8b1a87ea23fd07b4bed636

I hope all those that hate the gorilla get lost in his forest. :feelswow:

He was a cringe troll just like lastgerman. Have them both blocked

Jfl @ reading all the people that talked shit when he was banned.

Jfl @ reading all the people that talked shit when he was banned.

I was talking sense. Posters will now know he's an unoriginal troll since he got his unoriginal schitck from (lookism.net circa 2015 "gorilla-maxing crew") is exposed.

He is obviously butthurt, as I've taken the wind out of his sail.

So what if he could/can read my comments? He'll get banned again for same low effort posting.

Last edited:
He told me that his forest has burned down. Due to pollution and deforestation its hard to find a proper habitat for the likes of him nowadays, so he is too busy searching for a new home to post on the forum.
Humans are threatening his forests and Apes together strong, so he has to protect his kind.
He told me the FBI was treading his forest with high grade weaponry. He'll be back on Monday

I was talking sense. Posters will now know he's an unoriginal troll since he got his unoriginal schitck from (lookism.net circa 2015 "gorilla-maxing crew") is exposed.

He is obviously butthurt, as I've taken the wind out of his sail.

So what if he could/can read my comments? He'll get banned again for same low effort posting.
old lookism was pretty funny tbh

old lookism was pretty funny tbh

Too many fakecels, looksmaxers and foid worship.

If you like 3D by lusting after disinterested foids you are a simp, if you can get with foids you are a fakecel.

Too many fakecels, looksmaxers and foid worship.

If you like 3D by lusting after disinterested foids you are a simp, if you can get with foids you are a fakecel.
it wasn't strictly an incel community though