Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why hating jews so much?

• Thread starter blackbabooneykiller
  • Start date
Everywhere Kikes settle down, they practice usury and suck the economy dry. This is why they've been expulsed from 112 countries throughout history.
Through clever finessing and manipulation, they got a grip over many of our major institutions. They planned all of this out a century ago in The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Jews won. Nowadays /pol/tards and white supremacists cope by claiming that their race is the master race despite being BTFOd by their Semitic superiors JFL.
Jews are the superior race.

Jews are the superior race.
7k6qn7 1

Are you a kike? Why do you worship them so much?
As said, i dont understand why hating them so much. Those "muh jews control the world" conspirancy theories are based on no facts or logic as far as i know, also jews are exterminating those believers in fantasy shit scumbags so thats good

i was about to answer to your thread, but instead i created a seperate thread.

Here you are going to find all the logical answers you need.

You are quite literally worshipping Satan if you think they are "based" and that they do not deserve being hated.

Last edited:
Hitler was truly based AF..
Who do you think is responsible for the war in Ukraine? The "evil" Russians???? Ofc not, it's because of their faggot president Volodimir Zelensky who is a JEW HIMSELF.
The owner of Facebook and Instagram, responsible for mass brainwashing and manipulating people's minds through their social media platforms is Mark Zuckerberg. He has Jewish roots. Coincidence??? I THINK NOT!!!!
The logical answers in question:
Also retarded scum, i dont use that ape social acceptable shit term of "based". Since i readed zelenski is the fault of ukrainian war i see your level of mental degradation (shrinked PFC)

The logical answers in question:
Also retarded scum, i dont use that ape social acceptable shit term of "based". Since i readed zelenski is the fault of ukrainian war i see your level of mental degradation (shrinked PFC)
Despite claiming not supporting the jews in earlier posts, not only that it's obvious that you are eighter a kike or a jewish shit licking dog, but you also start insulting me like a villager for no reason while apparently i'm the retarded scum with mental degradation.

You are not welcome here. Get gaschambered nigger. No sane human being would want anything to do with a dirty jew like you.

Pointless question.

The question you should be asking is why anyone wouldn't

Despite claiming not supporting the jews in earlier posts, not only that it's obvious that you are eighter a kike or a jewish shit licking dog, but you also start insulting me like a villager for no reason while apparently i'm the retarded scum with mental degradation.

You are not welcome here. Get gaschambered nigger. No sane human being would want anything to do with a dirty jew like you.
"Sane" Sure thing retard, keep coping believing on your jew conspirancy shit. "not only that it's obvious that you are eighter a kike or a jewish shit licking dog" Hasty conclusion, then you say "apparently im the retard scum with mental degradation", sure you are, you have a shrinked PFC and no logic abilities, worthless sack of meat. So get lost, seethe and cope

"Sane" Sure thing retard, keep coping believing on your jew conspirancy shit. "not only that it's obvious that you are eighter a kike or a jewish shit licking dog" Hasty conclusion, then you say "apparently im the retard scum with mental degradation", sure you are, you have a shrinked PFC and no logic abilities, worthless sack of meat. So get lost, seethe and cope
You're actually retarded

this mossad agent literally has a hakenkreuz in his pfp and is complaining about people hating on JEWS... someone help me make sense of this shit
He's a kike troll, likely JIDF.

i don't like jews in america and other white nations, but i actually have a profound respect for ashkenazis in israel (yes, i consider america to be a white nation).

He's a kike troll, likely JIDF.
Again here calling me troll, but ignoring my counterarguement to that. you cant scape from me, cope
A troll? For what, for having a meme PFP? For not believing in dogshit irrational ilogical proofless anti jew conspirancy? For saying most of people i seen here havent studied a minimum of politics/philosophy? Yeah sure, keep seething go watch your copium hezbollah edits.

Shitty ilogical conspiracy theories. Jews are about as same scumbags as the liberal capitalist moral nihilists of america.
Totally true. It's only in the US where Jews exercize disproportionate influence. Nothing of this forum users' main concern: the rampant female hypergamy is caused by Jews.

Nigga just Google ANY ceo/ founder 99.99% of the time a jew is the ring leader
It's not 99.99%, and secondly, Ashkenazi Jews have a much higher average IQ than Caucasians, hence they are overrepresented, among others, in the list of the Nobel Prize winners of STEM subjects.

mossad is on damage control cuz the sandniggers keep cutting the powerlines :feelshaha:

Again here calling me troll, but ignoring my counterarguement to that. you cant scape from me, cope
You don't have any arguments, you dumb kike. JFL

It's not 99.99%, and secondly, Ashkenazi Jews have a much higher average IQ than Caucasians, hence they are overrepresented, among others, in the list of the Nobel Prize winners of STEM subjects.
This is a persistent myth that keeps getting perpetuated.

Jews think they are better than others without backing it up.

You don't have any arguments, you dumb kike. JFL

This is a persistent myth that keeps getting perpetuated.
It's well attestated, that Askenazi IQ is 115. Caucasian is 100. Far-Eastern people also have a somewhat higher IQ than us Caucasians.

It's well attestated, that Askenazi IQ is 115. Caucasian is 100. Far-Eastern people also have a somewhat higher IQ than us Caucasians.

That's not true, several YouTubers have debunked the Ashkenazi IQ myth, it was mostly based on 2 studies and the latter study only measured fields in which the Ashkenazim score higher than others (like verbal intelligence) while ignoring any other measures (like general reasoning, on which they score lower than non-Ashkenazim).

That's not true, several YouTubers have debunked the Ashkenazi IQ myth, it was mostly based on 2 studies and the latter study only measured fields in which the Ashkenazim score higher than others (like verbal intelligence) while ignoring any other measures (like general reasoning, on which they score lower than non-Ashkenazim).

At best the Ashkenazim have IQ's around 98~103, which makes them average among White people. I don't win from this knowledge as my mother is a Jew with a -berg surname, but still, at least I individually scored high.

why most of people i seen on this forum hate jews?
Jews are based creatures destined to bring doomsday to earth, they work with satan to exterminate humans (They’re extraterrestrial entities, in my humble view)

Read this.