Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why did this show up on my fb feed?

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
This is the last shit I want to see wtf. Notice how all the guys with the stacies are Chad light. Society is rigged, fuck this world. Fuck this shit man. Warning: May be a strong suicide or rage fuel for some...

sometimes I find it hard to comprehend that these are real human beings

Delete kikebook asap.

Cannot load Facebook SDK. Disable any adblocker or tracking protection and try again. :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm: nahh i'll pass

There's actually guys out there kissing and fucking prime JB's. Their life is heaven whilst mine is hell. Only because I was born with an ugly face.

for any betabux reading, you will never know this feel.

Fucking hell where is the rope?

I didn't see any incel tier guys in the video how surprising

life is truly worthless if you missed out on your youth. But tbh I don't feel anything watching this. Don't know if that's a good thing or not.

This actually makes me contemplate suicide. Seeing people doing what I will never do throughout my entire fucking life is both fascinating, depressing, and anger inducing at the same time.

What's even more unsettling is that they're all Chadlites or above. I literally saw this shit every fucking day when I was in high school, I thought it was a location thing but apparently not.

Last edited:
not a curry in sight. Im starting to think women's biology will never allow them to love us

Fucking hell. Potent ropefuel

Just smash my skull with a ledgehammer fam!

That song made me want to vomit

:feelsree: this is something i never got to experience

Eh, would be more upset if it was a sub4 with a chadlite.

This isn't real.

I rarely check the Facebook wall. I blocked all the activity from normie friends who are not really my friends in real life. I hate seeing their life in pictures. I only have activity from an incel friend right now. He posts spiritual memes.

just don't use (((Faceberg))) theory

I don't know if I can stand at this life full of misery and Injustice

Massive suifuel. Posting this here is attempted murder in my opinion.

I hardly ever encounter this irl anymore. I think over the years I've just steered myself to only going to places at times I don't see this.

Imagine having relationships and experiences.

I’d happily die tomorrow if it meant I could have just one day of relationships, experiences, and knowing what it’s like to not be lonely.

One day of happiness is worth more than a lifetime of misery.

I hate this.. I wish I had hair.

I want to be loved.

Please let it come....

giphy.gif

Volcel if kikebook hasn't banned your account.Also that foid abuses fakeup so much that there's probably some lipstick sticked on her overused asshole.

Stop using kikebook

Had to watch the foid morocco beheading video just prevent myself from fucking losing it. :cryfeels:

I disabled my adblocker and still I get this:
Cannot load Facebook SDK. Disable any adblocker or tracking protection and try again.

I wanna see! :woke:

Just have a perfectly sculpted face bro

They just want to make you rope bro