Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why did the popular kids still decide to hangout with me?

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
Even though I was known to be autistic and couldn't fight, the popular kids still decided to chill with me after they found out about it. They even sometimes tried teaching me how to fight and how to talk to girls. But I was still a laughing stock most of the time However I kinda had to beg them at first. Plus they was a brief period in yr 8(middle school) where I would sit in the middle of the quad (playground) during break time (recess, btwI know that they are many USAcels here so I need to translate) all by myself in the playground watching others play. Anyway,why do you think they continued to hangout with me?

Because you were the low tier beta lackey they kept around to boost their ego

they probably didnt want you adding them to the list

what country?

Even though I was known to be autistic and couldn't fight, the popular kids still decided to chill with me after they found out about it. They even sometimes tried teaching me how to fight and how to talk to girls. But I was still a laughing stock most of the time However I kinda had to beg them at first. Plus they was a brief period in yr 8(middle school) where I would sit in the middle of the quad (playground) during break time (recess, btwI know that they are many USAcels here so I need to translate) all by myself in the playground watching others play. Anyway,why do you think they continued to hangout with me?
its because you were a joke and a novelty to them. Behind your back they were making memes about you

bc you're a failed normie, you said it yourself

it's because they were bored then they found an alien and now by curiosity they make experiments with him

Yeah,but they don't point it out that often. But tbh in the UK everyone talks to eachother
Wym? Same as every gynocentric shithole, litteraly most of the 15 year old foids look like they've been working corners since 02'
In UK everyone wears uniform so noone is distinct, you can't tell one fucker from another.

In UK everyone wears uniform so noone is distinct, you can't tell one fucker from another.
Yes you can. They wear designer coats and sometimes hoodies instead of blazers. Man Bags etc. Alot of the popular kids are Black Thugmaxxers,White charvas from rough council estates etc. Trust me. You can always tell. They are popular kids here. Where are you even from?

Yes you can. They wear designer coats and sometimes hoodies instead of blazers. Man Bags etc. Alot of the popular kids are Black Thugmaxxers,White charvas from rough council estates etc. Trust me. You can always tell. They are popular kids here. Where are you even from?
UK, Fuckers would have gotten splashed for their designers. :ahegao:

You sure as fuck can tell the balding 5'8 pakistani from the 6'1 white football kid.
Only time you can tell if he is paki is if his whole family is outside to jump you. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Then his crush helps the chadlite regardless of how embarrassing a state he's in.
If he bring his whole family he basically told her, to fuck the chadlite back to health. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I guess they were popular because they had good personalities?