Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why did my fucking retarded parents fucking migrate to australia and force me to go outside to the beach

• Thread starter Deleted member 40785
  • Start date
Deleted member 40785

Deleted member 40785

/calm/
-
I remeber my parents forcing me to go outside TO THE FUCKING BEACH JFL when I was extremely depressed in highschool, and had severe onetis over a some 4/10 hapa chick. I remember going outside as a skinny fat 5'7 indian beta male and being mogged brutally, I was so autistic, and my dad made me look bad, because my dad is also a fucking subhuman incel - and not only that he is delusional as fuck.

We look like a sad sack of shit, my dad with his autistic grin forcing me to go outside, and my mum who for some reason australia middle aged white women like for some reason:feelskek:

But yeah the story was my parents forced me to go on a road trip all the way to a some shitty beach, my dad obviously who has only lived in the main city parked his car stupidly and some bogan 6'2 faggot honked at him, this immedietely triggered my anxiety. When I was walking I felt like everyone was staring at me, I didnt fit in at all, we had to go to some resturant because of my mum, and they bought me some shitty noodles, taht I could not eat without feeling anxious. After finishing up we had to stay in the beach where I just sat down and did not want to swim, there were many polynesian frame moggers being extremly loud, and it was flooded with normies, and mostly anglo normies, so I stood out like a sore thumb. But my bluepilled father thinks that I fit in with beach attending 6'3 blonde haired blue surfer chads and their stacy freinds, and expected me to socialize:feelskek:

After that we went somewhere else, like a hub or something and my dad went to the toilet while I stood there waiting for him with my mum, and two fucking normies my age both white and good looking and one girl, who are ALL FUCKING TALLER THEM ME IM 5'7 AND THE FOID IS TALLER THEN ME FUUUCK.

They all snicker at me and sort of grin, they probably thought i was an ugly shitskin subhuman or some shit. I much prefer the city, where half of the people are ethnics, although three of my freinds are all tall slavic normies who mog me, at least they dont look down on me

I have so many brutal moggings like that, I dont know why my fucking parents moved here:feelsree::feelsree:

At least they did not migrate to a shithole

Dude we all have experiences like those, i was just oblivious at the time and Even Made Friends with Chad lmao. When i got to 15 i never went to beaches anymore, that is a normie Activity.

never was to a beach , why fucking humiliate yourself? lol

my ego is not completely gone but its getting there , then it shouldnt matter really

Because aussies love immigrants, look at how many afghans and gayreeks and other losers they took in. Your parents don't care about you, they just want to be comfy themselves without thinking about how their son will fit in.

I’m also a 5’7 currycel living in Australia.

which part of Aus are you from? I’m from Sydney. I moved here with my parents 20 years ago

I’m also a 5’7 currycel living in Australia.

which part of Aus are you from? I’m from Sydney. I moved here with my parents 20 years ago
You can ask me that in pms, I know a lot of aussie currycels

20% - race baiting
Indians are nothing but creepy, genetic freaks who serve no purpose in this world. they’re all pigs who are only good for scamming and make average men look like Chads in comparison. Even the curry woman are hideous. Why do curries still exist?

Indians are nothing but creepy, genetic freaks who serve no purpose in this world. they’re all pigs who are only good for scamming and make average men look like Chads in comparison. Even the curry woman are hideous. Why do curries still exist?
I may be ugly but I sure am genetically superior because of my High IQ :feelsthink:

I may be ugly but I sure am genetically superior because of my High IQ :feelsthink:
You have high IQ? And then what? Did you learn a new language? Are you a mathematician? Making the next facebook or some shit? If not, then you’re no better than a zoomer Chad who’s high all is the time and as dumb as a brick

Brutal chadstralia :lul:

I feel your pain brother, my parents made me suffer at young age, but in different way, by sending me to the swimming section and the bullying obviously was inevitable, because i was a very fat kid. I hated that shit.

Chinese and Indians think moving to Australia is like going to the promised land. They didn't realise that they'll be living with millions of other immigrants in one of the few overcrowded big cities. Their sons will be miserable studycels while their daughters ride white cock.

Chinese and Indians think moving to Australia is like going to the promised land. They didn't realise that they'll be living with millions of other immigrants in one of the few overcrowded big cities. Their sons will be miserable studycels while their daughters ride white cock.
yeah it only benefits any ethnic chad other then that I wish I never lived here, at least in my shithole life was better, and idk why asians move when there countrys mog financially

i am the same height and i get mogged by zoomers, man

True tbh. Many ethnic immigrants are also lawyers/civil servants at home yet still move to the west. Then end up as a fucking taxi driver or some other shit broke nigga job. If these type of immigrants (high status at birth nation) stayed home, their kids would be happier, they can also have maids/servant easily there. While in the west they are barely making it due to high as fuck rent. And many of them even fail to study Maxx to get better jobs, thus stuck doing a stupid low wage job and actually far worse off than their homeland to an extreme degree. @Zer0/∞ 's father has done this to himself. I also know some other curries who fucked themselves over by immigrating. The ones who didn't fuck themselves over, immigrated with good paying, decent quality work visa and they come grind out $$$, then buy property at home and landlord chill Maxx.

I remeber my parents forcing me to go outside TO THE FUCKING BEACH JFL when I was extremely depressed in highschool, and had severe onetis over a some 4/10 hapa chick. I remember going outside as a skinny fat 5'7 indian beta male and being mogged brutally, I was so autistic, and my dad made me look bad, because my dad is also a fucking subhuman incel - and not only that he is delusional as fuck.

We look like a sad sack of shit, my dad with his autistic grin forcing me to go outside, and my mum who for some reason australia middle aged white women like for some reason:feelskek:

But yeah the story was my parents forced me to go on a road trip all the way to a some shitty beach, my dad obviously who has only lived in the main city parked his car stupidly and some bogan 6'2 faggot honked at him, this immedietely triggered my anxiety. When I was walking I felt like everyone was staring at me, I didnt fit in at all, we had to go to some resturant because of my mum, and they bought me some shitty noodles, taht I could not eat without feeling anxious. After finishing up we had to stay in the beach where I just sat down and did not want to swim, there were many polynesian frame moggers being extremly loud, and it was flooded with normies, and mostly anglo normies, so I stood out like a sore thumb. But my bluepilled father thinks that I fit in with beach attending 6'3 blonde haired blue surfer chads and their stacy freinds, and expected me to socialize:feelskek:

After that we went somewhere else, like a hub or something and my dad went to the toilet while I stood there waiting for him with my mum, and two fucking normies my age both white and good looking and one girl, who are ALL FUCKING TALLER THEM ME IM 5'7 AND THE FOID IS TALLER THEN ME FUUUCK.

They all snicker at me and sort of grin, they probably thought i was an ugly shitskin subhuman or some shit. I much prefer the city, where half of the people are ethnics, although three of my freinds are all tall slavic normies who mog me, at least they dont look down on me

I have so many brutal moggings like that, I dont know why my fucking parents moved here:feelsree::feelsree:
You should have approached the Stacy's and demonstrated your masculine dominance and good posture:redpill:

I always wanted to visit Sydney or Brisbane

I feel your pain brother, my parents made me suffer at young age, but in different way, by sending me to the swimming section and the bullying obviously was inevitable, because i was a very fat kid. I hated that shit.
why the fuck do people's parents do these things. you know the kid isnt good looking why not try and fix the problem by helping him not be fat. why the fuck do you parade him in front of bullies to get destroyed :feelswhat: wtf

Just enjoy the beach next time. Just be low inhib, low shame.

I wonder why OP was banned?

Being low Inhib is hard because, with how ugly I am, I feel automatically like I am trespassing everywhere I go. With how rude people are to me, its basically suicfuel

I can feel the agony and embarrassment fellow high inhib brother