Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Why did IncelTear women's personality detectors fail to detect Adam "groomer" Dooling/AdvocateDoogy?

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
Was it his charming personality which came through in his autistic comics?

Seems to me like he Proved the Incel Right.

i stopped reading IT posts after I quickly realized they're coping HARD with bluepill, lies, and horribly interpreted posts

over

personality theory is hilarious to me. Given how many examples of it not being so are observable in abundance.

They did sense his autism, the ITfoids there were probably disgusted by him; 100% chance they would call him "creepy" if he ever even tried to start up a conversation with them in real life. Just look at the upvote count of his 300-page turbosperg comics, they didn't outwardly say anything because he was the mod. :lul:

Their personality detectors are shit. But it surprises me their chad detector wasn't working right :smonk:

Uhmmm sorry inkwell personality detector broken :(

Hahaha, idk he made comics
read them

Their personality detectors also malfunction for Robert Garnica when he LARPs as his own wife as Princess_Kitty14.

Well did he do anything illegal? Groomer is basically a buzzword nowadays. It’s used in politics to just insult the other party and cause commotion.