Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Why did colonists chose SEA child labour instead of nigger slaves?

BigSadnes765

BigSadnes765

Recruit
★★★
Question for fellow historians and anyone familliar with history of colonism. Why did European colonists gave independence to African nations? Why did northern states ditched slavery also known as free labour? The answer 'it's for freedom' is not a case since they chose South East Asia child slavery over nigger slaves. I think it's pretty irrational decsion in my opinion since Asian race is physically weak (especially curries) and since they are children they are even weaker than their nigger adult counterparts and look those children are even getting paid (sort of) while niggers were strong physicaly and suitable slave work force and they weren't paid (they're still suitable slave force today). KKK din't wanted to destroy niggers they wanted to put niggers in their place. So why did they chose more productivity over less productivity?

who said europeans gave up slavery?

learn some history

Portugal didnt give up its nigger colonies (Angola and Momzambique) and fought wars til it was just way too costly and international environment at that time was hostile to keep colonies, so they had to give up.

France fought against the Algerians quarter-niggers (the Moores).

id say the reason euros gave up african colonies is very complicated. but the most important factor is CUCKISM. too many cucks and bleeding hearts. if europeans wanted, they could genocided the niggers. but they didnt

its the Christian missionaries who exposed the supposed atrocities of Belgium in Congo, for example.

and your arguments about physical strength makes 0 sense. it was 20th century, machines took over. what does it matter a nigger can lift 20 kg while a SEA monkey can lift 15 kg? actually it could very well be the reverse. you underestimate the strength of SEA monkeys and overestimate niggers. all those heavy manual labor got phased out and unprofitable anyways, in most industries.

Probably a logistical or a national policy thing if I had to assume. The Americans may have given up slavery and most of their slaves where black. While the Netherlands and the French who had colonies in SEA decided to keep using their populations for labor.(I assume, I don't know much about the history of slavery in euro colonies.)

Path of least resistance. Also paying someone to do a job, even if the wage is poor, is better for the economy than not paying someone at all.

east india company. SEA is basically islands and islands for port and trade. another view is that if non-european cultures developed advanced civizilation, it would threaten christian (white) supremacy. in other words many cultures would have developed magic (organic tech) over technology. also the average physicality allowed for the sexual indulgence of catholic priests on boys and girls to today's lady-boy trans-phenomena.

Question for fellow historians and anyone familliar with history of colonism. Why did European colonists gave independence to African nations? Why did northern states ditched slavery also known as free labour? The answer 'it's for freedom' is not a case since they chose South East Asia child slavery over nigger slaves. I think it's pretty irrational decsion in my opinion since Asian race is physically weak (especially curries) and since they are children they are even weaker than their nigger adult counterparts and look those children are even getting paid (sort of) while niggers were strong physicaly and suitable slave work force and they weren't paid (they're still suitable slave force today). KKK din't wanted to destroy niggers they wanted to put niggers in their place. So why did they chose more productivity over less productivity?
The real reason slavery was abolished was because it was a fake moral pretence the north needed to justify going to war against the immoral south. It’s like if curryland went to war against riceland rn, and their justification is that they mass murder animals by eating meat and need to be stopped.

If you ever ask about why something happened or never happened in history or in modern politics, the answer is either of two options and sometimes both.

It was convenient. (This one for this question)
They didn't know enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back