Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why did a group of kids i dont know say hi to me?

Either you're retarded, or disingenuous.
In both cases you're a pedo.
how am i a pedo genuinely? and whats wrong with wanting to stalk girls? if i cant have a gf i might as well pretend i have one

They were making fun of you man sorry. It’s a common middle school tactic that happens. Fuck Normie kids
Yea I’m sorry to break it to the forum but if they do this it’s cuz they’re making fun of you. I swear I’m not trying to be rude or try to be mean I’m just saying it’s a common middle school tactic.

If you understood middle school Zoomers it’s a very common tactic for them to do this. They do this as a joke with their friends and go for ofc specific people
this

everyone who went to school in this day and age would know this

idk sometimes people are weird

Truecel trait. happened to me everyday in school.

I am always anxious to buy fast food on my own because it's as if people sense I am a lonely fuck seeing me walk down the street holding a pizza. I had a dude fake swing at me and say "like I fear little bitches like this" and when i passed some 15 year old group one of them looked at me and started singing "you're a little faggot, faaaagy faggy faggot". Normies somehow sense powerless people. These happened recently, just weeks ago. Yeah, you will get bullied by strangers and by kids if you're an incel. There is no happy ending or sparing of humiliation

I am always anxious to buy fast food on my own because it's as if people sense I am a lonely fuck seeing me walk down the street holding a pizza. I had a dude fake swing at me and say "like I fear little bitches like this" and when i passed some 15 year old group one of them looked at me and started singing "you're a little faggot, faaaagy faggy faggot". Normies somehow sense powerless people. These happened recently, just weeks ago. Yeah, you will get bullied by strangers and by kids if you're an incel. There is no happy ending or sparing of humiliation
Fuck normies. Hope that 15 year old gets hit by a car.