Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why Democrats winning would be good for Republicans

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
My Opinion from UK Cel

Just because Democrats win doesn't mean everything will be fixed, in fact early 20s could be worse then 2020, Covid lockdown won't be solved and economy won't suddenly be fixed, this allows Republicans to focus on 2024 election, if I was republican I would focus on this

1. Tone down the Immigration problem
2. Show more willingness to economy and recovery
3. Don't be afraid to spend to get economy back and running (laissez faire doesn't always work)
4. Pander somewhat to Hispanic vote (Like George Bush who got 40% of Hispanic vote)
5. Attack Democrats on identity politics
6. Support more men, most women are gonna be Democrats voters (Get the Black, Hispanic and White male vote)
7. Support prison reform but not defund the police, blame Dems for Chinese influence, and condemn China camps
8. Lastly don't have Trump, I understand people like him but he isn't made for Politics

Any Thoughts?

@BummerDrummer
@FallenPrime
@Legendarywristcel
@Diocel
@Blacktarpill
@Haywire
@Weeb25

My Opinion from UK Cel

Just because Democrats win doesn't mean everything will be fixed, in fact early 20s could be worse then 2020, Covid lockdown won't be solved and economy won't suddenly be fixed, this allows Republicans to focus on 2024 election, if I was republican I would focus on this

1. Tone down the Immigration problem
2. Show more willingness to economy and recovery
3. Don't be afraid to spend to get economy back and running (laissez faire doesn't always work)
4. Pander somewhat to Hispanic vote (Like George Bush who got 40% of Hispanic vote)
5. Attack Democrats on identity politics
6. Support more men, most women are gonna be Democrats voters (Get the Black, Hispanic and White male vote)
7. Support prison reform but not defund the police, blame Dems for Chinese influence, and condemn China camps
8. Lastly don't have Trump, I understand people like him but he isn't made for Politics

Any Thoughts?

@BummerDrummer
@FallenPrime
@Legendarywristcel
@Diocel
@Blacktarpill
@Haywire
@Weeb25
If Biden wins he would be out due to his abysmal health.

Joe is not that bad to be fair, it is Kamala that worries me the most.

When Joe goes to an eternal sleep, Kamala will take over and then concentration camps for ugly and low status males will actually become a reality.

Any foid in the White House will spell doom for America.

@IncelCream @Colvin76 @FinnCel @ThoughtfulCel

When Joe goes to an eternal sleep, Kamala will take over and then concentration camps for ugly and low status males will actually become a reality.

True plus she and Black men hate each other

Incels will be sent to gas chambers