Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why curries are coming to the west?

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
i really dont understand it
90% of the curries i see are subhuman to society. got no foids and got a shitty mcdonalds job.
i really cant understand why an indian guy would want to come to europe for example and be a subhuman af. all the curries i see here are miserable af
any curry here can explain?

Money, living standards, healthcare etc

To open up 711s and gas stations and rake in tbe cash

To leech off the host country

They're bluepilled to the core. Years of extreme brainwashing from the media made them think that life in the west is what they see on hollywood movies, they think that white girls are thirsty as fuck and would bang any male they find, they think making money and becoming rich is really easy, they think they'll get more "freedoms" and that they'll be respected and treated better, they think that they're somehow smarter than the westerners and could take advantage of them.

They're just the epitome of bluepill.

Because they lack the aggression to compete in India and the quality of life sucks. Better to live comfortably as an omega in the West than as a beta in India.

i really dont understand it
90% of the curries i see are subhuman to society. got no foids and got a shitty mcdonalds job.
i really cant understand why an indian guy would want to come to europe for example and be a subhuman af. all the curries i see here are miserable af
any curry here can explain?

yeah pls curries don't come here

yeah pls curries don't come here
nah i dont have problems with them. just curious about why the fuck would they want to come lol.
white homeless guy with aids & 1 eye & 12 fingers is superior to the average indian in the west.

To decorate our streets with shit.

nah i dont have problems with them. just curious about why the fuck would they want to come lol.
white homeless guy with aids & 1 eye & 12 fingers is superior to the average indian in the west.

I have a problem with it. Every invader coming to Europe makes it even harder for men in Europe

In my city, curries are shops owners or flower street sellers.

Nothing else :/

Money, if lowinhib rapemaxxing

They hoping to get a white wife (jfl) and make their families proud

To get the hell out of Asia and aware from the Asian man hating Asian foids.

They're bluepilled to the core. Years of extreme brainwashing from the media made them think that life in the west is what they see on hollywood movies, they think that white girls are thirsty as fuck and would bang any male they find, they think making money and becoming rich is really easy, they think they'll get more "freedoms" and that they'll be respected and treated better, they think that they're somehow smarter than the westerners and could take advantage of them.

They're just the epitome of bluepill.
Great post. Speaking from rxperience?

I have a problem with it. Every invader coming to Europe makes it even harder for men in Europe
Meh, I think the more curries there are the higher everyone else's SMV is. Not to capitulate to JBW theory, but... come on. Curries.

Why not? Live comfortably off a STEM wage in the first world along with your arranged marriage Pajeeta. Sounds comfy to me.