Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why CryptoCurrency is Evil and Inherently Anti-Incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

Cryptocurrency has been widely regarded by dissident groups as this new tool of freedom that will liberate the people and bring about prosperity for all. This could not be further from the truth. Crypto as a tool is an evil entity that accelerates misery and pain for humanity's collective, and here's why.

1. Torture

Cryptocurrency has increased the amount of torture there is in the world. Because with many notable cryptos, such as Bitcoin, a private key is established to give the owner access. If one wants the crypto, they need the private key. There have been numerous cases where people have been TORTURED for their private keys, many times after genuinely forgetting or losing them. Imagine an incel being TORTURED by Chads, demanding a private key he does not have. And even if he does have the private key, the Chads can take all his crypto! And im not just talking some brutal punches and arm twists, I'm talking about people having their penises and balls MUTILATED by people looking for the private key. This is why I hate crpyto, brings out the worst in people.

2. Environmental waste

I know many people on this site don't give a shit about the environment, but I certainly do. I hate seeing litter, smog, pollution. As an incel, one of my simple pleasures is nature and beauty, and I don't want that taken away by these crypto Chads who want to pollute the shit out of our planet for personal gain.

3. Black Market faciliation

Need I say more? This isn't explicitly an anti-incel issue, but it's bad nonetheless.

Pic related is Alex Becker. This is someone who got rich off crypto and charters a private jet to go party and make out with girls in L.A. THIS IS WHO CRYPTO IS HELPING TO MAKE RICH, not incels, but Chads like this.

Becker

1 and 2 I couldn't give less of a shit about but 3 is a bit brootal.

It's not like the (((centralized finance system))) is much better though...

Chads win regardless of what economic or financial system is in place, even they win in communism

1 and 2 I couldn't give less of a shit about but 3 is a bit brootal.

It's not like the (((centralized finance system))) is much better though...

Chads win regardless of what economic or financial system is in place, even they win in communism

I support a Liberal Democracy with a Christian undertone, much like what the United States was in the 1950s or what Britain was during the 1800s. I think that is the best system for incels.

Ok soy cuck keep shilling for central banking :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Cryptocurrency has been widely regarded by dissident groups as this new tool of freedom that will liberate the people and bring about prosperity for all. This could not be further from the truth. Crypto as a tool is an evil entity that accelerates misery and pain for humanity's collective, and here's why.

1. Torture

Cryptocurrency has increased the amount of torture there is in the world. Because with many notable cryptos, such as Bitcoin, a private key is established to give the owner access. If one wants the crypto, they need the private key. There have been numerous cases where people have been TORTURED for their private keys, many times after genuinely forgetting or losing them. Imagine an incel being TORTURED by Chads, demanding a private key he does not have. And even if he does have the private key, the Chads can take all his crypto! And im not just talking some brutal punches and arm twists, I'm talking about people having their penises and balls MUTILATED by people looking for the private key. This is why I hate crpyto, brings out the worst in people.

1. Pretty shit reason you can as well be tortured to give out your credit card info or reveal where you buried your gold bars
2. Environmental waste

I know many people on this site don't give a shit about the environment, but I certainly do. I hate seeing litter, smog, pollution. As an incel, one of my simple pleasures is nature and beauty, and I don't want that taken away by these crypto Chads who want to pollute the shit out of our planet for personal gain.
2. Cryptocurrencies are way more energy efficient than erecting thousands of buildings around the globe, transporting all the employees back and forth 5 times a week, keeping lights on and stuff working
3. Black Market faciliation

Need I say more? This isn't explicitly an anti-incel issue, but it's bad nonetheless.

Pic related is Alex Becker. This is someone who got rich off crypto and charters a private jet to go party and make out with girls in L.A. THIS IS WHO CRYPTO IS HELPING TO MAKE RICH, not incels, but Chads like this.

View attachment 620439
3. Everyone can get rich off crypto by pressing the right button at the right time, compooter isn't chadsexual and doesn't give more digital shekels to chads

My job literally depends on the current central banking system, or at least some form of a debt-based inflationary monetary system.
Oy vey
@faded is this one of your people?

1. Pretty shit reason you can as well be tortured to give out your credit card info or reveal where you buried your gold bars

2. Cryptocurrencies are way more energy efficient than erecting thousands of buildings around the globe, transporting all the employees back and forth 5 times a week, keeping lights on and stuff working

3. Everyone can get rich off crypto by pressing the right button at the right time, compooter isn't chadsexual and doesn't give more digital shekels to chads
>1. Pretty shit reason you can as well be tortured to give out your credit card info or reveal where you buried your gold bars

You can not be tortured to give our your credit info because the moment they're done torturing you, you can just call your bank and cancel it, there's zero inventive to torture someone for credit card payments. I also oppose gold as a currency, and if there is a gold standard, I support having all gold be stored by the central bank and people's gold amounts will be recorded in eletronic forms that can be cancelled if the central bank deems them to be stolen or invalid

>2. Cryptocurrencies are way more energy efficient than erecting thousands of buildings around the globe, transporting all the employees back and forth 5 times a week, keeping lights on and stuff working

Yes, but those buildings are a required for our society to run. We need factories to produce what we need, we need office buildings to manage our resources. We don't need crypto mining, the same task can be accomplished with a computer keystroke by a central bank

>3. Everyone can get rich off crypto by pressing the right button at the right time, compooter isn't chadsexual and doesn't give more digital shekels to chads

Fair point, it just seems more likely that the Chads who can hype the market because they get more viewing time will get disproportionatly richer.

Don't give a fuck about crypto but all things you consider evil about it can also be applied to any currency system

The solution is to go back to the barter system.