Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why coworkers talk bad about each others?

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
It seems like a server mentality where everybody emphatize others behavior and use It as an excuse to talk bad about others.
Also it seems like some of them have paranoia or they are aggressive over simples things

My coworkers aren't like that tbh. Most of them used to be doing their own thing when we used to work in person, or were talking about interesting stuff with one another.

Because normies love the feeling of superiority that talking shit about and making fun of others gives them
Also it seems like some of them have paranoia or they are aggressive over simples things
Elab GrAYcel

normies shit on whoever they can while licking ass when it suits them :feelscomfy:

normcels will always do it

They love to form allies and find common enemies

Yeah, I'm gulity of this too.

Because the capitalism makes everything a shitty competitive rat race, so normies are willing to tear down their coworkers competitors even more than normal.

I work in the government so the dynamic is a bit different so instead of talking shit they drag their feet as much as possible and try avoid getting assigned any more work to themselves

People bond over common interests which includes shitting on people to the extent you can get away with it. Don't want to hear about how normies are "socially well adjusted" when they act like this
@The Abyss @Lebensmüder @Mainländer

Shit on those below you, suck up to those above you.

Just normies climbing them social stairs.
Nothing to see here.

Please move along.

People bond over common interests which includes shitting on people to the extent you can get away with it. Don't want to hear about how normies are "socially well adjusted" when they act like this
@The Abyss @Lebensmüder @Mainländer
Everyone wants to be in the group rather than out of it so they'll go along with the leader like it's a pack & not stray from the laid out expectations otherwise they may find themselves the target. They're happy when another is the bottom bitch they all shit on as they're safe.

People easily get egged on with a vindictive blood lust & see the victim as less than what is, many will do bad things to another in this state but wouldn't if on their own.

Last edited:
Everyone wants to be in the group rather than out of it so they'll go along with the leader like it's a pack & not stray from the laid out expectations otherwise they may find themselves the target so they're happy when another is the bottom bitch they all shit on.
Nothing better sums this up imo then the phrase "better you than me."

Nothing better sums this up imo then the phrase "better you than me."
Pretty much, you have the sick leaders endorsing shit, the herd that go along, the likely victim & the morally adjacent that won't break their convictions no matter what. The herd are the biggest percentile.

Normies are two faced snakes, always punching down

because normalfags are basically retarded children in adults bodies

Because around 95% of human population is absolutely disgusting from a moral standpoint.