Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why couldn’t I have been curry?

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
Jfl

curry men fuck literal goblins. curry women are trash. you wouldn't want be curry

Because life just isn’t fair tbh

ir
I remember when I was in a class full of curry girls and they were fucking ugly. One of the girls even had a moustache. Then when I moved and got in a class full of white girls instead, I realized how ugly the curry girls actually were.
it's really unfortunate. Decades of cousin fucking results in this. All my female cousins are ugly 3/10 or below. most of them are obese too. it's too unfortunate.

ir

it's really unfortunate. Decades of cousin fucking results in this. All my female cousins are ugly 3/10 or below. most of them are obese too. it's too unfortunate.
some indian girls are cute, i would be happy with my looksmatch

my dick cannot get hard to even female Bollywood stars. I just hate the curry look
damn try nofap, i was getting horny after 5 days without not fapping idk if tis just me, i'd happily take my curry looksmatch

damn try nofap, i was getting horny after 5 days without not fapping idk if tis just me, i'd happily take my curry looksmatch
I hvse. Benn on no fap for over year. . but before that I was a coomer for long time. which ruined my taste.in foids to this day.

I hvse. Benn on no fap for over year. . but before that I was a coomer for long time. which ruined my taste.in foids to this day.
ah, well u cant help it, would u fuck aisan girls? or black girls?

Curries are slayers

my dick cannot get hard to even female Bollywood stars. I just hate the curry look
ir

jfl another ethnic who wont fuck his own race, but it's whitey thats stealing all your women h u h lmfao.

You probably have 3000 white blonde stacies on your penis rn, brutal slayers. Curries are gods

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back