Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Why casual sex is partially repulsive, and ultimate solution to it: waifu of culture and dominance over chads

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Idea about sex with ugly femorloids is totally repulsive, casual or not. Was even accidents when I literaly puked just because of thoughts about it
But even casual sex with pretty femoid seems kinda repulsive too. Kinda want it, kinda not. One problem, it is not very moral thing to do (still more moral than sex with ugly femorloids, even if not casual, even if in marriage). And other problem - it could be just very rare special opportunity, while fakin chads can get it often and easy. So it be just minor ascension into realms of immorality and being dominated by chads
Solution is having cute adorable waifu of culture with high morals. Fakin chads can bang pretty femoid everyday, in their sinfull world of fuckers, but I have cultured waifu, who was not and will be not touched by other men (atleast while she still being my waifu). And those chads who can get loyal waifeoid, are still at lower level than me, as their femoid is primitive, acting on animalistic attractions for chads bone, and mine is supreme waifu of culture with refined taste and deeper understanding. With waifu of culture and moral superiority I am king, I dominate over any chad, in my kingdom those bony fuckers are at their right place - outdated mammoth hunting peasants, and I spit on them from my throne, and my supreme queen waifu spits on them too

Ikakumstis

she doesnt exist and even if she did she wouldnt want you

she doesnt exist and even if she did she wouldnt want you

Supreme waifu of culture wants man of culture, or she is not supreme waifu of culture