Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting got beaten up by bluepiller chads and foids 2 days ago

In what world did you think this was a good idea? In my country you can get into a fight with a gopnik just by looking in his direction.

If you start to try shit, eventually you will come upon someone with no self control, unless you target soys specifically, since they are weak

There is a reason bullies pick on the weakest.

fr. Being tall does not mean shit when you see shorter people than you getting all the foids they want. All the rest is what matters , does not mean much when you are "tall" but still weigh less than half what you should.
Don't worry, I'm not gonna act like that makes you a fakecel. I'm 6'0" myself and only 155 pounds. I get shit on a lot here too, even still with 15k posts because they say I'm too tall to be incel. Height doesn't matter to women if you are a Sperg and have a skinny frame and an average at best face
You two should start bulking ASAP, take advantage that you re tall. You'll look way more intimidating than someone who's 5'7 with muscles.

Get a gun and a machete and stop being a cuck
Get a Nuke.

Happy Russian GIF by alperdurmaz

You two should start bulking ASAP, take advantage that you re tall. You'll look way more intimidating than someone who's 5'7 with muscles.
Motherfucker, I’ve been trying my hardest to bulk for 3 fucking years. Gained from my baseline 135 pounds to 155 pounds. That’s the most my body allows though. I’m already eating 3500-4000 calories every single day, and not gonna eat more than that. I have a stupidly fast metabolism and an intestinal condition that makes them work fairly poorly. I’m not skinny by choice. This is my bulked up weight. I have that bad of skinny genetics

Motherfucker, I’ve been trying my hardest to bulk for 3 fucking years. Gained from my baseline 135 pounds to 155 pounds. That’s the most my body allows though. I’m already eating 3500-4000 calories every single day, and not gonna eat more than that. I have a stupidly fast metabolism and an intestinal condition that makes them work fairly poorly. I’m not skinny by choice. This is my bulked up weight. I have that bad of skinny genetics
SARMS/roidmaxxing is your only hope then, if you're willing to try them.

tbh the taller you are the harder it is to build muscle but that's not the point. I went to the gym for 3 years and stopped after covid lockdowns, but even in those 3 years, no matter the fact that i went there almost everyday, i still was skinny af and barely gained muscle (and i was eating ok at that time)now i lost them all. I was just there cause I like lifting. Also you have to eat a shitton of calories to bulk and honestly I throw up after eating like 1500 max per day, my body just refuses that much food ,lately in particular( And in any case i don't even have the money for that much food) May be sounding like excuses but that's the truth

In what world did you think this was a good idea? In my country you can get into a fight with a gopnik just by looking in his direction.

If you start to try shit, eventually you will come upon someone with no self control, unless you target soys specifically, since they are weak

There is a reason bullies pick on the weakest.
I didn't think it was a good idea, I didn't even want to get into a fight to start with, but maybe those bluepilled sexhavers cunts were too angry that night cause those foids weren't giving them the pussy for some time, idk

For sure. Sucks, because even running one cycle and never doing it again can give you permanent muscle improvements
they say it's easier to get them during bodybuilding competitions. But how are you gonna even get access to those lol

People can be so cruel. You'd better stop harassing people in public or you'll be indicted for misconduct which is society's special term for falling out of line and rebelling against the status quo.

Either you mog or get mogged. The decision is NEVER yours.
Fixed.

People can be so cruel. You'd better stop harassing people in public or you'll be indicted for misconduct which is society's special term for falling out of line and rebelling against the status quo.

Fixed.
I was just mocking them in a """""friendly""""" tone. Ofc there was anger in that , but I didn't want it to escalate into a fight, expecially 8v1. Also they were bluepilled sexhavers cunts, i would never harrass anyone else

I was just mocking them in a """""friendly""""" tone. Ofc there was anger in that , but I didn't want it to escalate into a fight, expecially 8v1. Also they were bluepilled sexhavers cunts, i would never harrass anyone else
Don't talk to normies.

You're right. I hate talking to them if not to mock them
Don't mock them either, they're living more than you. You're only jealous and they know it, you basically gave them a socially justifiable excuse to brutalize you.

Don't mock them either, they're living more than you. You're only jealous and they know it, you basically gave them a socially justifiable excuse to brutalize you.
Sad but true.

Unless OP is LARPing, my admires to you having balls to do that :feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall: . Years of isolation and humililation from the normscum also makes me do something similar tbh, but i'm too much of a pussy to act my thoughts out.

It's awful that that you ended up getting beat up though.

Unless OP is LARPing, my admires to you having balls to do that :feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall: . Years of isolation and humililation from the normscum also makes me do something similar tbh, but i'm too much of a pussy to act my thoughts out.

It's awful that that you ended up getting beat up though.
when you know you can't lose that much anymore, and you can't go ER, you just act like this to cope. Thanks but it didn't work that much

This sucks, you can get drugs to fry your brain legally, like alcohol, you can fry your lungs with tobacco or your neurons with weed. But the state goes crazy when it comes to getting more muscular.
i already do 2 out of those 3 things and it doesn't help much. We're doomed

You should get a full-time job or go into a trade. Do you live with your parents for free? If so, save as much as you can and by 25 you'll have over 50k in savings.
they're both extremely hard things to get

This sucks, you can get drugs to fry your brain legally, like alcohol, you can fry your lungs with tobacco or your neurons with weed. But the state goes crazy when it comes to getting more muscular.
Yep. It’s insane. Alcohol is way worse than steroids imo.

NightGOER im a kush blowER
IN GTA V

Have you been caught and penalized?
No, kek, because I never bought steroids. There is a good chance I’d get caught though if I risked it and ordered some online from a shady website

okay so rn i feel like talking about this cause this shit makes me angry af and nobody actually showed "empathy" irl and I don't expect it to be shown here BUT it is a minor event I want you to know. Long story short lately i've been getting much worse in general so in these days i was going fake ER,basically just going out after drinking and "insulting" chad who are with foids and shit like that. What happened is that I went to this group of like 8 people (4 chad fuckers and 4 foids) and said "so, how much sex do you have?" in a mocking tone, so one of these bitches started to record me so i insulted those bluepilled normie fucks and they jumped me i got beaten up bad and shit and the funny thing is that there were normies passing by not giving a shit about what happened and encouraging those bluepilled fucks to do more, and that they did the right thing by beating me up. And i don't even want to talk about the rest, about how police and ambulance stuff (idk the term whatever) mogged me for everything and laughing for what happened. I was held in custody for hours after this. I just can't have empathy for shits like these. I know i am not like them. Ffs i was already aware of the shit situation but this is angering me even more, they got away while police held in custody a beaten up guy.it sucks in general. my anger is justified, if only i landed more hits on these cocksucking bluepilled piece of sexhaver trash. And i would like to tell more but this is everything i can write in the condition i am now and idgaf about typos and grammar i know i made many mistakes but who cares i just wanted to say this
normies will do anything in there power to impress foids meanwhile they get rejected and wasted so much of there time getting a foid that only wants chad so they become depressed and take there frustrations out on incels

normies will do anything in there power to impress foids meanwhile they get rejected and wasted so much of there time getting a foid that only wants chad so they become depressed and take there frustrations out on incels
yeah lol idk what they would've done if they weren't like 8

also the fact that they probably did that do impress those low iq foid scum makes me mad double

That's brutal bro and I send my condolences, but I have to say you are bluepilled af yourself if even for a nanosecond you thought anybody would be on your side in a situation like this.

That's brutal bro and I send my condolences, but I have to say you are bluepilled af yourself if even for a nanosecond you thought anybody would be on your side in a situation like this.
No. I knew the consequences. As I said, I was going fake ER. I am anything but bluepilled.

Chad had halo Effect [ with Girls ] around . Of Course you gonna loose " / Have People side with Him Instead of you .

This World is [ Gynocentric ] Remember .

@socialrejection

Chad had halo Effect [ with Girls ] around . Of Course you gonna loose " / Have People side with Him Instead of you .

This World is [ Gynocentric ] and unfair , Remember .

@socialrejection
I know. That's what angered me the most. Knowing everyone was on their side