Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why can't women be as good as men in games like league of legends?

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbH8BhgKXbM&t=337s

They tried creating an all female team in Russia LCL and went like 0-34 lmao

I've just finished watching this clip and it genuinely makes me wonder, why isn't there a single fucking woman among all these expert league teams? Competitive LOL has no requirements for gender, it just wants you to be over 17 or some shit.

I'm genuinely curious, are women actually that much dumber than men that they can't play a MOBA unless its like an e-girl support role?

they belong under the desk not playing the game

No, they're just worse mechanically.
And also they cannot handle pressure so they play support roles.

Why men cant be as good as women in gaslighting, manipulation and deceit?
Huh, stinky inkwell? :feelshmm:

The biggest motivation for games like that is competition and mogging players who are worse than you, foids don't care enough. And the same reason why there are more extremely high iq men than women

Last edited:
when did league turn into kitchen simulator ?

"women are discouraged from grinding out their lives in vidya for social outcasts"

its because they are less competent and have no dedication to become great, as with everything else.

Women aren’t as serious with video games as us men.

Women are physically and mentally inferior, they wilt under any pressure and they have little to none competitiviness in them due to lack of T.

Basically women are passive lambs.

Maybe an uncontroversial opinion but I'd rather take a silver female on my team who's nice than a toxic flaming plat male who ruins my game experience.

Maybe an uncontroversial opinion but I'd rather take a silver female on my team who's nice than a toxic flaming plat male who ruins my game experience.
ngl, plat players run it down if you miss just one skill shot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back