Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why can't we show ourselves on this forum?

97baOppressor

97baOppressor

Captain
★★★★★
I would love to do a subhuman competition, I'm pretty sure I would finish in top 5 ugliest users here

Because of doxxing

Because of doxxing
Additionally, Chads would come here just to dunk on us "Here's my selfie, teehee chat am I cooked?"

I don’t want to be mogged

Nah, but would you want your family or future employers knowing about it? I sure wouldn’t
i mean we aren't breaking any law here. What happened to free speech?. We cant have honest conversations anymore?. What happened to civilization ?

i mean we aren't breaking any law here. What happened to free speech?. We cant have honest conversations anymore?. What happened to civilization ?
JFLLLLLLLLLL If you think employers or any normie would care about "Muh free speech" once they know you're an incel. Someone knowing you're on a forum were half the threads are about rape and underage foids automatically causes social suicide

We can (and do) all those things on here. No reason to doxx ourselves though. Don’t need to get disqualified from a job because they found my account here or get bashed by family members for being here

All it takes is one infiltrator to dox us all

I posted my iD on here before (am retarted)

bc we r all gigachad moggers and don't want u to know

tbf not the brightest, but atleast it shows that am 100% legitimate and not a fed/foid spy
that's cool I am a foid who works for the feds how is ur day

Is there a prize for winning first place?