Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why can't we just die at age 25?

Robb97

Robb97

Voicecel
★★★★
I'm a khhv and 25yo. My body has given up after I finally can't cope anymore.

Why can't I just die? This life is over, I have nothing that keeps me here anymore.

My life feels like driving in a racing game but you're out of bounds. But the world is still there. I just drive and drive and there is nothing here. But I'm still driving though

I have a long list of movies and vidya titles that I need to finish before I rope :feelsokman:
JFL same. I don’t even have any goals just a list of copes I’d like to experience before it’s all over

If I had an instant death button I'd press it immediately, like this very second
My life feels like driving in a racing game but you're out of bounds. But the world is still there. I just drive and drive and there is nothing here. But I'm still driving though
I've had a similar thought, but like a movie that doesn't end

If I had an instant death button I'd press it immediately, like this very second

I've had a similar thought, but like a movie that doesn't end
I have that death button basically, but I still don't press it because I'm afraid of going to hell because I didn't endure enough suffering.

Why can't I just die? This life is over, I have nothing that keeps me here anymore.

If You are an incel your life never began so you can't die

u could suicide. not telling u to just saying it's in the realm of possibility

I’m also a khhv 25 year old-cel born in 1997. I’m too pussy to kill myself but I just wish I died in my sleep and never woke up

I feel like my life is already over. There’s no life left to live. My soul is dead, I’m just alive physically

Last edited:
I have that death button basically, but I still don't press it because I'm afraid of going to hell because I didn't endure enough suffering.
You will not go to hell if you kill yourself. Hell does not exist. We reincarnate after death.

government americans GIF

I have that death button
American?
I wish I wasn't living in a cucked noguns country
I'm afraid of going to hell because I didn't endure enough suffering.
Is this life really any different from hell? Suffering on earth or in hell, it's all the same
Not encouraging anything btw, your life still mattress brocel :feelsautistic:

i am a coward. I don’t have a guts to kill myself and I am afraid of the uncertainty of afterlife because I don’t know what it looks like. I hope I could sleep and dream forever.

Life is a curse if you're subhuman

I feel like my life is already over. There’s no life left to live. My soul is dead, I’m just alive physically
True. I'm waiting for something to happen... in some region in our planet.

Why 25? How about none of us be born at all.

Bcuz Jesus died at 33

^who is stopping you from dying at 25?
Just do it

Th 3792491815

Soyciety needs you to be productive till 65:soy:

I'm a khhv and 25yo.
The cosmic joke is that humans evolved to live past fecundity in order to teach future generations. Which never even began for us.

hell is a normie construct designed to keep you in check

Many inkwels would die around that age if not earlier without modern technology & lifestyle (infections, war or some random stuff). Now many truecels die around 40 or so, from self-deletion or alcohol abuse if they're not master copers.

It can feel like prolonged suffering if you don't find fulfillable copes and a reason to live. I am stoicmaxxing, semenretentionmaxxing schizomaxxing and it does makes the little pleasures in life more enjoyable mostly via dopamine detoxxing and my androgen receptors upregulating as well. Watching and emptying my nut sack to other degenerate NT men fucking foids is cucked anyway, nothing to gain from that anymore.

Last edited:
I just drive and drive and there is nothing here. But I'm still driving though
I feel exactly the same, even though Im a hermit detached from human society I still possess physical human body which is vastly inferior to astral "body", I still have some things to do in this simulated loosh farm reality before I end it through sacred starvation
I have a long list of movies and vidya titles that I need to finish before I rope :feelsokman:
same
You will not go to hell if you kill yourself. Hell does not exist. We reincarnate after death.
You are going to be reincarnated if you enter soul trap, When you die your astral "body" departs your physical body and in moment of postdeath confusion it is the easiest to fell for false light trap

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back