Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why can't we discuss violence here?

• Thread starter Survivalist_Prepper
  • Start date
S

Survivalist_Prepper

Banned
-
Everytime I try to bring up San Tzu's Art of Violence, at least someone here thinks I'm a glowie (not just me but in general)

I mean rape, gore and all kinda weird shit is discussed here. So why not violence? Is it because of the logic that violence is primarily unproductive / won't get you laid?

Everytime I try to bring up San Tzu's Art of Violence, at least someone here thinks I'm a glowie (not just me but in general)

I mean rape, gore and all kinda weird shit is discussed here. So why not violence? Is it because of the logic that violence is primarily unproductive / won't get you laid?
ok GrAY.

it's over

Because freedom of speech is a meme in 2023

Ok gray

Can you rw fags go back to 4chan plz I beg
Gray, Did you even read?- Leftists-Feminism/Trannyism/Gayism, You support all that by trying to remove me, Im putting you on ignore for being a faggot!

Art of War? People talk about violence on here all the time.

Gray, Did you even read?- Leftists-Feminism/Trannyism/Gayism, You support all that by trying to remove me, Im putting you on ignore for being a faggot!
Is faggot your only insult?