Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why can't we be edgy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
there aren't reasons, why care about what cucks think, we need to vent more rage as possible, foids deny us sex, so why we "protect" them avoiding being edgy?
maybe is for protect the site from glowniggers? I don't know, tell me your opinion

I’m edgy as fuck

there aren't reasons, why care about what cucks think, we need to vent more rage as possible, foids deny us sex, so why we "protect" them avoiding being edgy?
maybe is for protect the site from glowniggers? I don't know, tell me your opinion
My blackpill telegram groyp is immune from glownigger because i'm too fithy with the blackpill itself. When i became edgy those glownigger will seethe and i banned them later for exposing themself

Elliot Rodger (in minecraft)

Whether incels continue to be edgy or not, they'll still portray you in the worst possible ways
"Ugh... I feel frustrated I can't find a loving partner"
"HECKIN HELL YOU MUST WANT TO GENOCIDE ALL MUH LADIES"

Whether incels continue to be edgy or not, they'll still portray you in the worst possible ways
"Ugh... I feel frustrated I can't find a loving partner"
"HECKIN HELL YOU MUST WANT TO GENOCIDE ALL MUH LADIES"
true, this is the point of my post

The people who run this site wish to avoid liability for illegal content.

This is hurting this forum

No, not quite. After doxxing Pean holes, I felt deeply relieved.

Megan Jewel

because this shit soyciety is hell bent on making us as miserable as possible. god forbid we even rage on some obscure forum were not allowed any joy in life no matter how pitiful. the incel must suffer. every cope must be destroyed.

because this shit soyciety is hell bent on making us as miserable as possible. god forbid we even rage on some obscure forum were not allowed any joy in life no matter how pitiful. the incel must suffer. every cope must be destroyed.
:blackpill:

Edginess is based af and I’m edgy

There’s no fucking freedom in this world they will lock me up for being muh edgy.

:blackpill:

D63F58E2 3D70 47D9 8A02 A925E7007B8E

Sorry, it’s just so funny to keep doing this.