Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why can't parents murder their children?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
I mean if it comes out of the fetus, it's still a buncha cells. Sometimes it's better to go thru birth just to see how the spawn would turn out. If it turns out to be a weirdo, then you shoot it and try again with a better Chad. The world needs fewer losers. Humans should be like cars, in the sense that their value should depreciate significantly once you take it out of the driveway (her womb).

Last edited:
Just fucking kill it before it becomes a problem. Who cares what some random people that nobody wants to take care of look like?

i wish i was drowned at birth

I kinda of agree why bring kids with deficiencys and other stuff? They would probably be better off dead

you are thinking like a foid tbh

Just fucking kill it before it becomes a problem. Who cares what some random people that nobody wants to take care of look like?
kill incels at birth tbh ngl

Cuck mindset. Imagine advocating for people like yourself to be killed.

I mean if it comes out of the fetus, it's still a buncha cells. Sometimes it's better to go thru birth just to see how the spawn would turn out. If it turns out to be a weirdo, then you shoot it and try again with a better Chad. The world needs fewer losers. Humans should be like cars, in the sense that their value should depreciate significantly once you take it out of the driveway (her womb).
agreed. if you have deformed child you should be encouraged to kill it at birth. better than creating a welfare disability check leech trucel who gets abused by others

Same reason Im pro-life.

I dont object to killing the unborn. I object to foids having a choice.

Just eugenicsmaxx bro

This is a foid’s way of thinking. Only foids want to genocide ugly people.
What's the alternative? Live as we do & suffer? We're never gonna be treated as equal with lookism.

What's the alternative? Live as we do & suffer? We're never gonna be treated as equal with lookism.
But once again the person himself must make the choice. This is why I believe in government funded euthanasia instead. If a person who has so much trouble in life wants to die then he can visit the euthanasia center to get euthanized.

Wish I was aborted tbh

Low IQ.

Breeding should be state-controlled.

High IQ observation
But society wants us alive so more tax payers
More taxpayers = more free shit for women