Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why can't ONE woman like me? literally just one

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

El Violador
Chad has the ability to fuck multiple hot girls every week but not a single girl has ever shown interest in me. I don't even want to fuck a whole bunch of girls, I just want one girl to be in a relationship with me. Is this really too much to ask for? I am confident no female on the planet has ever looked at me and even considered going on a date with me.

My standards for dating a woman and maintaining a relationship with her are quite low:
  • be around my age
  • be hygienic
  • genuinely care about me
  • be loyal
  • be at least somewhat cute
  • share some of my interests
That's fucking it, yet zero women would ever give me a chance. How is it fair that attractive men can have hundreds of girls interested in them over the course of their lives but I can't get ONE?

IT faggots and radfems really try and downplay this by saying stupid shit like "you aren't owed anything, inkwell" as if that would actually make anybody less upset. You know, I see attractive men being treated like royalty while I get ignored and ridiculed my entire fucking life, but I guess I shouldn't be bothered since I'm "not owed anything". What a retarded way of thinking, like if someone truly believes being ignored your entire life is something you should just get over since "sex/love isn't a need, silly inky", I seriously don't think that person should be alive. They're incapable of empathy and showing humanity to others so why should society keep them? Send these retards to death camps.

Ik exactly how you feel. I don't know if we'll ever get a break or find someone who loves us, but until then it's best we moneymaxx or keep our heads down

I get this feel, man. I'm pretty damn blackpilled but the concept is so draconian and cruel that I still have trouble fully processing it at times

@Juice
@VideoGameCoper
@Cautious Raven

Ik exactly how you feel. I don't know if we'll ever get a break or find someone who loves us, but until then it's best we moneymaxx or keep our heads down
Yep, life is just one let down after another. The torment never seems to stop

I'm fucking Tired of women that I find attractive ignoring me.

I get this feel, man. I'm pretty damn blackpilled but the concept is so draconian and cruel that I still have trouble fully processing it at times
Yeah, there's still a part of me that really wants to deny the BP. It's such a depressing ideology

Chad has the ability to fuck multiple hot girls every week but not a single girl has ever shown interest in me. I don't even want to fuck a whole bunch of girls, I just want one girl to be in a relationship with me. Is this really too much to ask for? I am confident no female on the planet has ever looked at me and even considered going on a date with me.

My standards for dating a woman and maintaining a relationship with her are quite low:
  • be around my age
  • be hygienic
  • be loyal
That's fucking it, yet zero women would ever give me a chance. How is it fair that attractive men can have hundreds of girls interested in them over the course of their lives but I can't get ONE?

IT faggots and radfems really try and downplay this by saying stupid shit like "you aren't owed anything, inkwell" as if that would actually make anybody less upset. You know, I see attractive men being treated like royalty while I get ignored and ridiculed my entire fucking life, but I guess I shouldn't be bothered since I'm "not owed anything". What a retarded way of thinking, like if someone truly believes being ignored your entire life is something you should just get over since "sex/love isn't a need, silly inky", I seriously don't think that person should be alive. They're incapable of empathy and showing humanity to others so why should society keep them? Send these retards to death camps.
Im too traumatized, brain damaged from years of brutal rotting to ever have a foid actually interested in me, let alone be able to have a "relationship", Im too autistic, asocial and mentally fucked to ever be lovable, foids can sense that im a fucked up loser that spent his prime rotting away, being bullied, ostracized and brutally humilliated at every turn for superficial factors out of my control, and dump me on the spot because what real motive or benefit do the have from having to put up and care about a lonely loser's problems? NONE, what people like IT cant understand is, THE DAMAGE IS ALREADY DONE, THE TRAUMA REMAINS AND IT WILL HAUNT YOU FOR LIFE.

Last edited:
  • be around my age
  • be hygienic
  • be loyal
Your standards are too high inkwell! :foidSoy::foidSoy:

Im too traumatized, brain damaged from years of brutal rotting to ever have a foid actually interested in me, let alone be able to have a "relationship", Im too autistic, asocial and mentally fucked to ever be lovable,foids can sense that im a autistic, brain damaged loser, and dump me on the spot because what real motive or benefit do they have from having to put up and care about a lonely loser's problems? NONE, what people like IT cant understand is, THE DAMAGE IS ALREADY DONE, THE TRAUMA REMAINS AND IT WILL HAUNT YOU FOR LIFE.
yep, there's no going back, sadly. I can't undo anything and all the damage is permanently part of me

Chad only

Even when we know that its true that only good looking men get attention from women, this is also true for men with good mental health. If you have social anxiety then your only saving grace is if you're a genuine Chad. Ain't no woman out there attracted to depressed socially anxious men. Men can give it a pass if a woman has these mental ailments, but a woman will never forgive a man for being depressed or anxious.

hint: even if you ascend, you will be brain damaged and traumatized from years of inceldom, you will fuck it up, why? why does she have to care about a autistic loser's problems when chadrone is a call away?

@Juice
@VideoGameCoper
@Cautious Raven
I also just want a loving relationship, not to randomly bang a bunch of girls like Chad. That isn’t asking for much, especially considering how low my standards are. I’m around a 4.5-5/10 facially, depending on how bad my acne is at the time, and I’m 6’0”. So I don’t think it should be this fucking hard to get a gf. Female’s standards are nuts. Here’s my standards:
Be a 3.5/10 facially or greater
Be less than 250 pounds for a long term relationship
Be somewhere between 18-45 years old (yes, I’d gladly have an LTR with a woman over twice my age)
Not be insanely short like a midget or be giant height
Be kind to me and loyal

That isn’t fucking asking for a lot. How is it average and below average women are allowed to be Chad only and that’s deemed ok, but I’m not even entitled to an unattractive girl? The girls on the worse end of the standards I listed should be thrilled to have a guy like me! Instead, they hold out and feel entitled to Chad. Fuck that shit. Being this fucking lonely and touch deprived destroys your mind man

Your standards are too high inkwell! :foidSoy::foidSoy:
Sad thing is most ITfags truly think this. These standards are NOTHING compared to the standards of the average foid, yet mine are somehow unrealistic

hint: even if you ascend, you will be brain damaged and traumatized from years of inceldom, you will fuck it up, why? why does she have to care about a autistic loser's problems when chadrone is a call away?
Foids rarely get attached to men, if they see a better choice they will immediately dump him for someone better

yep, there's no going back, sadly. I can't undo anything and all the damage is permanently part of me
what IT cant understand, is that personality is determined based on your genes, circumstances, environment and how people treat you, that builds you, permanently binds as a part of who you are, and once again, out of your control.

It's actually depressing to think that they would rather fuck their dogs than think about fucking me

I also just want a loving relationship, not to randomly bang a bunch of girls like Chad. That isn’t asking for much, especially considering how low my standards are. I’m around a 4.5-5/10 facially, depending on how bad my acne is at the time, and I’m 6’0”. So I don’t think it should be this fucking hard to get a gf. Female’s standards are nuts. Here’s my standards:
Be somewhere between 18-45 years old (yes, I’d gladly have an LTR with a woman over twice my age)
Be kind to me and loyal

That isn’t fucking asking for a lot. How is it average and below average women are allowed to be Chad only and that’s deemed ok, but I’m not even entitled to an unattractive girl? The girls on the worse end of the standards I listed should be thrilled to have a guy like me! Instead, they hold out and feel entitled to Chad. Fuck that shit. Being this fucking lonely and touch deprived destroys your mind man
I think being a miserable incel for so long has screwed up my brain worse than all the drugs I've done

How old are you saar? It will help me determine if you still have a chance.

being deprived of one of the most basic yet necessary and deep concepts of being a human being, something your mind is NOT prepared to deal with, especially for a lifetime, will fuck you up so hard, your endgame is either ER, rope, the psych ward or live a inherently torturous and soul crushing existence until natural causes give you the release of death.

we will never know peace, or contentment, only misery.

what IT cant understand, is that personality is determined based on your genes, circumstances, environment and how people treat you, that builds you, permanently binds as a part of who you are, and once again, out of your control.
This is kinda why "don't judge a book by its cover" is really stupid. The cover can actually tell you quite a lot. Maybe not 100% of the time but pretty often tho

This is kinda why "don't judge a book by its cover" is really stupid. The cover can actually tell you quite a lot. Maybe not 100% of the time but pretty often tho
the personality card is invalidated when you realize, 'cels by default are TRAUMATIZED PEOPLE, lots of us even have POTENTIAL PTSD from a lifetime's worth of misery.

I think being a miserable incel for so long has screwed up my brain worse than all the drugs I've done
Never did drugs myself, but I know rotting in loneliness during my formative years and continuing to rot indefinitely with no hope of things getting better absolutely destroyed my mind. Fucks you up worse than most people could ever imagine

Be kind to me and loyal

Based milf enjoyer :feelsYall:

I'm almost 20
im 18 and i cant even take this shit anymore, turbo Non NT speeds up the descent into insanity resulting from inceldom so much you are barely of legal age and you wanna rope already.

Foids rarely get attached to men, if they see a better choice they will immediately dump him for someone better
Fr, they arent even remotely capable of things like love, empathy, remorse, humanity for a sub5.

im 18 and i cant even take this shit anymore, turbo Non NT speeds up the descent into insanity resulting from inceldom so much you are barely of legal age and you wanna rope already.
I saw so many other people my age in college actually living, unlike me. I've never been able to experience the things most other young people get to do

Fr, they arent even remotely capable of things like love, empathy, remorse, humanity for a sub5.
Which is so brutal because men CAN live a sub5 woman and be loyal to her even if better options appear in the future. Men are the romantic gender, not women

I saw so many other people my age in college actually living, unlike me. I've never been able to experience the things most other young people get to do
you cant even go on about your day without constantly witnessing lifemog after lifemog.

Which is so brutal because men CAN live a sub5 woman and be loyal to her even if better options appear in the future. Men are the romantic gender, not women
romance at its core, as a concept is inherently male.

Honestly you're not missing out on much. I think college is only fun for normies. Incels still remain miserable in this environment
I know. Must be brutal to get lifemogged by almost everyone in college

Honestly you're not missing out on much. I think college is only fun for normies. Incels still remain miserable in this environment
the worst thing? im stuck in jewschool despite being 18. (because parents enrolled me a year late) so i still have to witness the most brutal of lifemogs.

the worst thing? im stuck in jewschool despite being 18. (because parents enrolled me a year late) so i still have to witness the most brutal of lifemogs.
and 5 more years of this shit in shitversity.

there is no safe place for incels.

you cant even go on about your day without constantly witnessing lifemog after lifemog.
Yeah, I never had any friends to do anything with. I'd see people in my dorm go out numerous times a week to party and do activities around campus but I was completely alone. Most nights I would go to the top of parking garages and just get drunk all by myself

This is the reality for Subchads in fakelationships, yep they are so fucking deluded.
Yep. It’s so sad that average women don’t love average men, and sub5 women don’t love sub5 men.