Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why can’t my stupid whore friend fuck me already?

shinji

shinji

Banned
-
I’ve known this stupid whore for about 7-9 years and she still hasn’t fallen for me. She always talks to other dudes all the time and she fucks them but whenever I ask if I can hit it she says no because we’re friends and it would be weird. She’s such a slut but that’s the line she won’t cross? I hate it so much.:feelsbadman:

Because you're not attractive enough, she views you as her personal emotional tampon and not as a potential sexual partner.

name checks out

You're not attractive enough, that's why. Cope if you think she hasn't fucked you yet because of friendship. She couldn't care less about friendship in case you were attractive enough to her. No, she friendzones you because she doesn't see you as a sex partner.

Because you’re incel

How has no one taken the name shinji here before until now?

I wish I could have even friend zoned female anyway like my brocels said cuz she seems ur not her type ( unattractive )

Uhhh but aren’t we incels..?:feelswhat:
No, you are not an incel. You are a low effort troll who's going to get banned sooner or later. We are used to that slimy tactic, by the way.

No, you are not an incel. You are a low effort troll who's going to get banned sooner or later. We are used to that slimy tactic, by the way
Sorry if it came out as trolling. I’m genuinely want to be apart of this community :/

Get in the fucking whore Shinji

Maybe you should pay MORE?

Befriending a foid is usually beyond the capability of us incels anyway
It’s very easy to befriend them, it’s just obvious that they’ll friendzone you

Another day another fakecel

Just try to rape her when you two are alone.
Maybe that will change her opinion of you:feelsdevil:

Throw that whore away. You don't need her in your life. :bigbrain:

You need to cut contact with her since she is not treating you sexually equal.

I bet she is making excuses and while you’re just a friend, this self-dissing whore has others that are friends with benefits, fuck that.

Last edited:
I’ve known this stupid whore for about 7-9 years and she still hasn’t fallen for me. She always talks to other dudes all the time and she fucks them but whenever I ask if I can hit it she says no because we’re friends and it would be weird. She’s such a slut but that’s the line she won’t cross? I hate it so much.:feelsbadman:
Why tf you talk to this bitch ? Cuck.

Being friends with a foid, that was your first mistake.
Shut the fuck up. It's a great SMV boost. It's retarded blanket statements that this which might actually create incels because they might willfully segregate themselves from females.

You're just a trucel, bro

Just try to rape her when you two are alone.
Maybe that will change her opinion of you:feelsdevil:
:feelsohh:
Shut the fuck up. It's a great SMV boost. It's retarded blanket statements that this which might actually create incels because they might willfully segregate themselves from females.
Agreed, but then it has to be a legitimate friendship and not just her using you as a doormat

Because you're not attractive enough, she views you as her personal emotional tampon and not as a potential sexual partner.

View attachment 514028
name checks out
Lol cope Shinji is a slayer he ascends in tge rebuilds and Asuka kisses him in the original series

You're not attractive enough, that's why. Cope if you think she hasn't fucked you yet because of friendship. She couldn't care less about friendship in case you were attractive enough to her. No, she friendzones you because she doesn't see you as a sex partner.

You need to cut contact with her since she is not treating you sexually equal.

I bet she is making excuses and while you’re just a friend, this self-dissing whore has others that are friends with benefits, fuck that.
This.

Being friends with a foid, that was your first mistake.
You gotta remember many here are truly lost losers, full of despair, jealousy and ill will.

I mean OP has got to expect this response here tbh, where tf does he think he is