Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why cant life and women be like anime

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Seriously, imagine if you could be the protagonist of your average generic high school harem anime, that life would be infinitely times better than any course my life can take from this point on

And then just imagine if instead of ugly entitled lookist psychopathic women who bleed out of their cunts every month you could have a beautiful anime gf who actually loves you and appreciates you for who you are

giphy.gif

Seriously Im so pissed every time I have to return back to reality after watching anime

END THIS PLANET NOW

s-cef2341872973b82e5e900e0425d813192f93772.gif

Last edited:
If you could choose only one anime girl who would it be

When you can no longer use anime to cope, it's time to quit buddy. It will only do you more harm in the long run. So many Japcels and weebcels cope with anime, few of them stopping to think that they will never get the anime MC treatment IRL. Trust me I was an anime coper but it stopped working and it was for the better.

Low IQ thread. Anime is for fags.

sometimes when I'm high i wish i could live in a tim burton movie like the nightmare before christmas or edward scissorhands

it is like anime, if you're chad

You-Chan from Love Live. Who else? She would legit be best GF if she was real and actually wanted a relationship with me.

When you can no longer use anime to cope, it's time to quit buddy. It will only do you more harm in the long run. So many Japcels and weebcels cope with anime, few of them stopping to think that they will never get the anime MC treatment IRL. Trust me I was an anime coper but it stopped working and it was for the better.
Happened to me aswell. I stopped watching anime for like a year and after that I can no longer enjoy the usual Slice of Live/Harem/Drama anime.

She talks like a much younger girl in the actual anime though. I heard a sequel exists in novel form somewhere, but I think it's only in Japanese. Grr, that probably would've been awesome.

Any links to watch it? I can't find this anywhere

Anime is usually bluepilled as fuck. Face it boyos.

Satellizer from Freezing.

Nice choice

Yeah I'd like if I was Vegeta or something.

Seriously, imagine if you could be the protagonist of your average generic high school harem anime, that life would be infinitely times better than any course my life can take from this point on

And then just imagine if instead of ugly entitled lookist psychopathic women who bleed out of their cunts every month you could have a beautiful anime gf who actually loves you and appreciates you for who you are

giphy.gif

Seriously Im so pissed every time I have to return back to reality after watching anime

END THIS PLANET NOW

s-cef2341872973b82e5e900e0425d813192f93772.gif
Because anime isn’t real

This thread reminds me of when I was 16 years old and used to pretend I was sleeping with a hot girl when really it was my pillow.

Everything would be better than life.

Low IQ thread. Anime is for fags.
I would rather be called a fag than not being able to watch anime

I completely agree with you. Living in an anime world would be godlike

Fiction was created by man so he could escape into a world where women aren't cunts :feelsokman:

stop fucking watching anime you loser

watching anime basically just screams "virgin with no life" if you wanna turn that around you better stop watching that weird ass shit

stop fucking watching anime you loser

watching anime basically just screams "virgin with no life" if you wanna turn that around you better stop watching that weird ass shit

Watching anime doesn't make you a loser. Do you think women care if a good looking man watches Lucky star? She doesn't give two shits about his interests. Besides, I'm not going to compromise my interests just to appeal to a bunch of normalfags who hate me anyway

Watching anime doesn't make you a loser. Do you think women care if a good looking man watches Lucky star? She doesn't give two shits about his interests. Besides, I'm not going to compromise my interests just to appeal to a bunch of normalfags who hate me anyway
yeah except that no chad, ever, watches anime, no chad watches animated shows in general they're too busy with their perfect lives fucking girls and hanging out with their chad friends. im saying stop wasting your time when you could be spending that time on improving yourself.

yeah except that no chad, ever, watches anime, no chad watches animated shows in general they're too busy with their perfect lives fucking girls and hanging out with their chad friends. im saying stop wasting your time when you could be spending that time on improving yourself.

>Improving yourself
:lul: dude be a conformist cuck and then improve yourself so you can be a mass marketable piece of inauthentic dog shit.

>Improving yourself
:lul: dude be a conformist cuck and then improve yourself so you can be a mass marketable piece of inauthentic dog shit.
what so you dont want to improve upon your health and personality so that you could at least have a -CHANCE- of getting laid, dude no wonder why you're incel, truecels have tried everything and have failed thats how they know theyre truecels. shit.

what so you dont want to improve upon your health and personality so that you could at least have a -CHANCE- of getting laid, dude no wonder why you're incel, truecels have tried everything and have failed thats how they know theyre truecels. shit.

So you agree with IT and think "improving your personality" will attract women and one method of accomplishing this improved personality is not watching anime?

So you agree with IT and think "improving your personality" will attract women and one method of accomplishing this improved personality is not watching anime?
everyone ive ever known to have watched anime are complete fucking weirdos that i avoid at all costs, every one of them. IDK but personally i think theres something about anime that fucks people up in the head, have you seen those weeaboo cringe comps?

i know it sounds bluepilled but its important to at least TRY with your personality, ive seen guys uglier than me get girls because of it so its not entirely a meme.

Personality is a meme but Anime is literally kryptonite to women.

everyone ive ever known to have watched anime are complete fucking weirdos that i avoid at all costs, every one of them. IDK but personally i think theres something about anime that fucks people up in the head, have you seen those weeaboo cringe comps?

i know it sounds bluepilled but its important to at least TRY with your personality, ive seen guys uglier than me get girls because of it so its not entirely a meme.

It is just the escapism appeals to outcasts and among those outcasts, the most autistic and least self-aware bring the weaboo culture out into the public. I can agree with the idea of "don't wear your anime obsession on your sleeve" and this can be difficult for those spend all their time watching anime, but the anime itself doesn't have some mysterious power to turn self-aware people into spergs. I will also grant that if you still care about statusmaxing, is best to avoid being associated with any and all groups that normies may have a negative opinion of.

How can you improve height face or race?:kys:

How can you improve height face or race?:kys:
most of the fuckers on this fucking site arent even incel, and most of them can still improve up to normie, even chadlite tier.
you cant improve height, face or race but you can improve frame, so do that, if you still cant get women, then is ogre

most of the fuckers on this fucking site arent even incel, and most of them can still improve up to normie, even chadlite tier.
you cant improve height, face or race but you can improve frame, so do that, if you still cant get women, then is ogre
Frame? Lol go back to r/TRP. The fact that 80% of people here are Manlets, deathniks, and/or below average facially pretty much proves that there is little you can do about these afflictions. What girl is going to care about your frame when you already have death sentence features?

Frame? Lol go back to r/TRP. The fact that 80% of people here are Manlets, deathniks, and/or below average facially pretty much proves that there is little you can do about these afflictions. What girl is going to care about your frame when you already have death sentence features?
true but im talking about the normie tier "incels" that just fucking LARP all day