Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Can't I get Any Girls?

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
Why can't I go in public and attract cutting edge looking west coast sluts like tyrone here? Why does slick tyrone do everything right while my corny cracker ass rots away?
Why does game and confidence work for chad and bbcs only when it should work for everyone with a good personality?

Idk if I’d call him Tyrone lol but he’s prolly decent or good looking tbh. There’s other vids of him getting told to fuck off

Idk if I’d call him Tyrone lol but he’s prolly decent or good looking tbh. There’s other vids of him getting told to fuck off
More often than not his advances are accepted

thugmaxxxxxxxxxxxx

The problem is even if I was high tier normie or something, I'd still need confidence to do that shit. I'm a piece of shit for not practising cold approaching from young age.

because you are ugly

Because of your face, inkwell.

FUCK THAT WHORE AT THE END FUCK THAT WHORE AT THE END
FUCK THAT WHORE AT THE END

Because foids have 100% accurate, perfect personality detectors.

Bad personality and lack of showers

just be born beautiful bro

Bad personality bro

That guy is actually not good looking. This is a perfect example of personality theory. Good luck talking with femoids like that as an aspie incel.

Why can't I go in public and attract cutting edge looking west coast sluts like tyrone here? Why does slick tyrone do everything right while my corny cracker ass rots away?
Why does game and confidence work for chad and bbcs only when it should work for everyone with a good personality?
Because they've been doing that shit for years while you were rotting in your room.

Zero inhib and height is why he slays. JFL if you think manlet autistic blacks can pull this shit off. Jfl

He's 6'4". He said it in one of his vids. Tall + BBC = tyrone

Zero inhib and height is why he slays. JFL if you think manlet autistic blacks can pull this shit off. Jfl
So having zero inhibs inherently helps people out you're saying?

So having zero inhibs inherently helps people out you're saying?
Yes but not as much as looks & genetics.

Youre also forgetting that inhibition levels also depend on genetics. If you are diagnosed with a mental issue like autism, you can never be low inhib.

Just grow taller and get rid of your autism bro, you can do anything if you put your mind to it !1!1 :feelstastyman:

Just grow taller and get rid of your autism bro, you can do anything if you put your mind to it !1!1 :feelstastyman:
This is exactly how some bluepill delusional copers on here sound like. jfl

Bad genetics, mouthbreathing maybe.

Inb4 butthurt ethnic mods delete this thread for speaking too much truth

Foids can detect your personality.
Chad somehow always has a good personality.

Western foids are generally lovers of White Chads and Tyrones. Largely due to social and cultural conditioning.