Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why can't I fucking connect with anyone

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
I know my social skills are garbage and I'm mentally unstable. This is what made me unpopular with the Incels on the Discord. But I think the biggest hurdle to having a social life in real life by far is my inability to connect with other people through common interests. I don't get how people are able to do smalltalk. And even when they talk about supposedly serious stuff, it's still boring as all hell.
It sucks not being neurotypical.

Because you don't partake in the memetic shibboleths of normies.

NegroKing said:
I know my social skills are garbage and I'm mentally unstable.

You already answered your own question.

stop NT cope once and for all

NT does not exists

The
nausea said:
stop NT cope once and for all

NT does not exists

Well, literal autists started calling themselves neuro-atypical in order to escape the stigma around the word autism. So that makes non-autisic people neurotypical, I guess

I connect alright with ppl irl, but not online over voice. I really need to see body language to be comfortable.
Connecting with pretty-ish girls is another story. Feel like they are another species.

NegroKing said:
I know my social skills are garbage and I'm mentally unstable. This is what made me unpopular with the Incels on the Discord. But I think the biggest hurdle to having a social life in real life by far is my inability to connect with other people through common interests. I don't get how people are able to do smalltalk. And even when they talk about supposedly serious stuff, it's still boring as all hell.
It sucks not being neurotypical.

Same small talk to me is just bullshit like I don't give a fuck how your day was or how the weather is,don't care and can't pretend to care but to everyone else that just seems rude.

If you are ugly you are not allowed to connect