Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why can't I find a job?

He was truly a visionary. HR is composed by faggots and women and they are the ones gate-keeping jobs. Do you think they will hire some incel without social media and ugly as fuck? No, they will hire their friends: Chads they want to suck dick, other women, more faggots to expand their power in the company. Being incel is just not about getting your dick wet, you're being excluded from a multitude of things that could improve your life.
Torontocels and MTLcels should pay their dues and give grace to Lepine, because it would have been worse for them today.

Same situation in the US. I had to work 12 hour shifts of that bullshit. Spending tons of money on energy drinks before I discovered caffeine pills.

And by the way, you also have to spend some money for food and water just to maintain yourself at this job.

I only got thse jobs because they'll hire any retard to do it and there's a high turnover rate.

Same here. It seems like, they also want me to do such kind of job for ever, since the same place where I am currently working in declined some place for an apprenticeship... I am really nothing but a packhorse.

I'll never forget the time I interviewed a guy and wanted to hire him on the spot, yet my female boss said no, we're aren't hiring him. I asked why and she flat out said she only wanted people who fit a certain image. We ended up hiring a guy who was far less qualified, covered in tattoos, and had a questionable work history. This really opened my eyes to what was going on. I began to notice how literally every guy who worked there was at least a "chad-lite". This wasn't even a job that required a certain look. It was a damn FACTORY job assembling parts for cars, working on the factory floor and having NO contact with the public. Later on, the quality control guy tells me that when she got promoted to her current position, she laid off a bunch of people and only let the good looking dudes come back. Out of all the new hires since then, not one male was under 5'10, over the age of 35 or overweight, and not one older/fat women either. Not even ONE! It wasn't just men she was pulling this shit with. There are no lookism laws in that state, so she gets away with this.

I'll never forget the time I interviewed a guy and wanted to hire him on the spot, yet my female boss said no, we're aren't hiring him. I asked why and she flat out said she only wanted people who fit a certain image. We ended up hiring a guy who was far less qualified, covered in tattoos, and had a questionable work history. This really opened my eyes to what was going on. I began to notice how literally every guy who worked there was at least a "chad-lite". This wasn't even a job that required a certain look. It was a damn FACTORY job assembling parts for cars, working on the factory floor and having NO contact with the public. Later on, the quality control guy tells me that when she got promoted to her current position, she laid off a bunch of people and only let the good looking dudes come back. Out of all the new hires since then, not one male was under 5'10, over the age of 35 or overweight, and not one older/fat women either. Not even ONE! It wasn't just men she was pulling this shit with. There are no lookism laws in that state, so she gets away with this.
These cunts are applying the same behavior they use in sexual selection to the job market. You can't even earn some good money as an incel anymore, women fucked up that too.

It's always like this, after I apply for a job, they sometimes call or write me back and say yes, we hire right now, but the moment I show up, they suddenly don't hire anymore. Why is that? It's because I'm ugly as fuck. No one wants to hire or work with ugly males. As an Incel you can't even get a job. Maybe it's just because I live in a third world country (Germany), a society where only looks matter. Fuck this clown world.

Anyone similar experiences?
if you are 6'3 theirs plenty of people in the world that value a work horse. it may not be the most positive value but I think it is one.

These cunts are applying the same behavior they use in sexual selection to the job market. You can't even earn some good money as an incel anymore, women fucked up that too.

Yeah really. It's one thing to suspect it happens, but to actually SEE it in action is horrifying. The older I get, the more I'm in favor of a totally gender-segregated workforce. Have female-only companies and male-only companies. Rework the gender discrimination laws in order to allow for this. Don't hire men to work at a female-only company, and vice versa. It's only a matter of time before CEOs and other higher-ups realize that co-ed workplaces are too financially risky and inefficient to compete in the global economy. Gender segregate the workforce and you eliminate the vast majority of problems BOTH genders face, save a bundle on legal costs/payouts, and everyone works more efficiently/profitably.

That not enough come back after 200
I think it's makes difference if you're trained or not, or at least it's supposed to. If you did a 3 year apprenticeship and still can't get a Job afterwards, it's truly over before it began.

Having connections is by far the most important thing on the job market nowadays, unless you have a fairly unique skill that has enough demand. If you don't have any friends, try asking relatives or something bro
The older I get, the more I'm in favor of a totally gender-segregated workforce
100% agreed tbh

Just curious, if you're not white in Germany, how fucked are you in terms of dealing with racism?

I'm a ricecel, and was wondering if you're as much fucked over there in Europe as you are here in the Jew.S.A. if youre an ethnic male.

Just curious, if you're not white in Germany, how fucked are you in terms of dealing with racism?

I'm a ricecel, and was wondering if you're as much fucked over there in Europe as you are here in the Jew.S.A. if youre an ethnic male.
Germany is worse than the US.
You have to be blonde aryan and german to succeed in this society.

yup you have to lie in this shit society, everything is nothing but lies, its why normies hate us and ppl want to shut down this forum is because we actually speak the truth
High iq.
REEE.

Last edited:
No but if all else fails I would Neet

Most people would just shut down their bussines than hire a person they do not like. Even if you were an only person applying for the job they would rather cancel the position than hire an ugly guy. That is why applying for work is pointless and you are only wasting your time.