Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Why can't girls realize that they would have 20 times better sex with me than with their Chad boyfriends

Jestercelman

Jestercelman

SoonER or latER
★★★★
So what if I am short, balding and poor???:feelsUgh: Why can't u Stacies look past that?? You say that personality matters :foidSoy:? Well I have the best personality ever and a great sense of humor:feelsaww:. Also, I can be the most dominant man in sex ever, I am so dominant. All of your eboys, tallfags, Chads, prettyboys who you had sex with, are pussies compared to me. They just happened to born in better position in life:feelskek:, other than that, they are fucking pussies who don't know even how to choke your foid neck:ahegao::ahegao:. You say that you love 50 shades of GrAY:feelswhat:?? Well I can be the better version of Mr. GrAY. I can be 10 times more darktriadmaxxed and sexual tyrant:society::society::society: than that faggot GrAY. Im just shorter, have less hair and am poorer than the bastard. Why can't u look past that, why are you all shallow, materialistic bitches:feelswhat:? Just give me one chance, fully submit to me one night:feelsLSD:. I have a huge dick, I would fuck you:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: :ahegao::ahegao:in every possible position, I would carry you through the room because I'm the strong ogre:feelstastyman:, I will show you what a prehistoric man is:feelstastyman:. I will then grab you by the neck and I will stare intensely into your eyes :feelshmm: as I command you to get on your knees and suck my huge incel dick. You will have to beg for my cum, you will finally feel like a real woman for once, submitted to her animalistic man. You will also unleash the sexual fiend :feelsdevil: inside of you. But I am also a supreme gentleman:feelsLSD:. After you had the best sex in your life with me, I can take care you, I am really kind and nice guy:society:. I would hug you, kiss you, cuddle with you, give you nice compliments:society:, you will feel so relaxed and feminine in my embrace, I completely understand female needs:feelsLSD:. Just don't be so shallow, give a real man a chance, not to those Chads who will only use you. Look past my looks, and you will have one of the best nights ever in your life:society:.
If Chad wrote this, you would consider this the hottest dm ever:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:, but when I write this I am considered a creep:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:. Trust me, be openminded, don't listen to what soyciety tells you, don't listen to your foid brain, just listen to me:feelsthink:, and you will feel something transcendental.
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

paragraphs. fucking paragraphs.

you have lots to learn, young greycel

Water is wet, still

Grey - foids are too shallow to "realize" anything, other than their periods starting.